Terry Fox Run

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
oversight on my part. i didn't see an international link on website. i'd like to organize a run between samana and las galeras and maybe las terrenas-samana. i'll see what can be done. my father died of stomach cancer. the show discussed how many limbs and lives have been saved due to the research whose financial backing is the terry fox foundation. 'mazing stuff.

G

gary short

oversight on my part. i didn't see an international link on website. i'd like to organize a run between samana and las galeras and maybe las terrenas-samana. i'll see what can be done. my father died of stomach cancer. the show discussed how many limbs and lives have been saved due to the research whose financial backing is the terry fox foundation. 'mazing stuff.

It doesn't have to be a run, millions just walk.

G

gary short

I think personally it's a decent charity and because of the annual run/walk aspect it becomes an event that is marked on the calendar and anticipated..........great formula for success. The charity I've chosen in the DR is the Beyond the Beach Childrens Foundation.....just because it seems to me more vital.
Can you imagine an annual walk/run for that cause.......hellllllllllooooo.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The charity I've chosen in the DR is the Beyond the Beach Childrens Foundation.....just because it seems to me more vital.

Thank you very much for your contribution Gary.

Thanks for thinking of the kids.

I think a Terry Fox run/walk in the DR would be great. Having lost my father to cancer I support it in Canada EVERY YEAR.

Gregg