*** Thanksgiving Party - Rocky's ***

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
38 so far, and I heard a rumor that Texas Bill might be taking a few folks up that way.

HB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
38 so far, and I heard a rumor that Texas Bill might be taking a few folks up that way.

HB
As we're capping it at 60, and there's 15 or 20 regulars who are not on the list, it's going to be a full house shortly.
It may be the first time that I can actually relax and sit down with friends.
100 people in here is way too hectic.

Sep 19, 2005
push comes to shove...me and tavina wont NEED to eat...we just like get togethers.... and of course ice cream!! ha ha ha......

so if it gets close you can save our meals for the next two on the list.

looking forward

bob

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
push comes to shove...me and tavina wont NEED to eat...we just like get togethers.... and of course ice cream!! ha ha ha......

so if it gets close you can save our meals for the next two on the list.

looking forward

bob
We wouldn't dream of it.
Just picked up the Butterballs today and all's well.
We deliberately left it a bit late to mention the gathering, so that I could be lazy this year and play with my friends.
Heck, I get emails from people telling me that they came to a Thanksgiving party, and I never even met them.
60 will be a good group.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cuantos?.....

Heck, I get emails from people telling me that they came to a Thanksgiving party, and I never even met them.
60 will be a good group.
"BrotherRock", I wonder how many will "dissapear" if I decide to go.

Just kidding.

One of these years.....Who knows......

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y como lo sabes.....

are you really a hit man??

you are probably just like AZB...nice in person!! ha ha ha

bad bob
Yes I am.....I like to "hit" bald people of people who shave their head, wahahahaha!.

I don't know what's your obsession with AZB is (since you can NOT stop writing his name) but he is much nicer than I am since I am NOT nice in person.

Now, back to the thread:

"BrotherRock", can I send a few "lambones" your way?.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Hi Rocky,
My niece is coming to visit so I need to add one....please and thank you.
Still looking for a play with Bruno...

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And Spicedwine's Niece

Robert,
Rubio_Higuey and future ex-wife,
Abuela & Beachbob,
AlaninDR,
Curt & Sandi,
Maurice & Joanna,
Planner & 3 friends,
Campesina
Healer
Bob and Tavina
Rick, Miguelina & Yari,
BradM,
ILuvTheDr,
Spicedwine, Better Half & Niece,
Garth & Bev,
DavidZ,
ILLINIFAN,
Whirleybird, Charlie & Chris T.
mike l,
Mike & Jasmin,
James/jrf,
vhauger,

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Who,s Rocky

So every one now,s rocky a shirt for him LOL
Rocky.jpg

vhauger

Nov 24, 2005
Rocky, Thanks for putting me on your thanksgiving party list. I am arriving in Sosua 11/13/07 for one month at Las Canas. Thanks Again I am looking forward to the party.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Name Tags

I know this is not exactly going to be a Shriner's convention in Las Vegas, but seems the last DR1 type gathering at Las Canas a few months ago was in need of those plain-jane, stick-on tags of some sort that, regardless how corny they may be, could go a long way in introducing folks without having to guess to whom you may be speaking. I'll spring for the tags if anyone would actually put their DR1 handle on them as an introductory device? How else would someone know SankieSam from Millie Pico if they didn't know what the hell they looked like? Just a thought.......:cheeky:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I know this is not exactly going to be a Shriner's convention in Las Vegas, but seems the last DR1 type gathering at Las Canas a few months ago was in need of those plain-jane, stick-on tags of some sort that, regardless how corny they may be, could go a long way in introducing folks without having to guess to whom you may be speaking. I'll spring for the tags if anyone would actually put their DR1 handle on them as an introductory device? How else would someone know SankieSam from Millie Pico if they didn't know what the hell they looked like? Just a thought.......:cheeky:

And a very good thought too - I was one who commented that I didn't meet the real people I wanted to because I didn't know who they were. I am happy to wear a badge saying whirleybird = Shirley. Hope many others will follow suit.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Corrections

Robert,
Rubio_Higuey and future ex-wife,
Abuela & Beachbob,
AlaninDR,
Curt & Sandi,
Maurice & Joanna,
Planner & 3 friends,