the adopt-a-sankie-boyfriend program

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
susy said:
I think for myself i have finally figured out why i'm still caring about this so called boyfriend of mine from Sosua. I've come up with this idea to sanktify my actions and this is how i explain myself to my friends. It's called the adopt-a-sankie-boyfriend program. Basically for a monthly payment of about $50 on a semi-monthly basis. I can keep him happy to go out and have his cervesas, pay for gasoline in his moto, travel to all the other local towns(cabaraete and peurto plata) visit his parents in the campo, eat, have a cell phone, enjoy his happy-hour drinks at voodoo-lounge with his buddies, play his pool at la union area and even have a bit left over to buy his friends(both girls and guys) a drink at the local discos too.

I see people all over the world who help out the less fortunate on tv. with these sarving children in africa, brazil and other very poor countries. Why not support the lifestyle of a skankie also. I guess what i'm saying is. I know these people have nothing. Right now (until december)it's hard to find work. If i can make one hot looking mid-twenty year old hunk a happier man. So be it!!!

I adore my sankie boyfriend. He's soo cute, funny...and there's this fire about him when we talk (everyday..yes i did say everyday) i don't find this with the guys around here (close to toronto, canada). i'm portuguese 31 and yes very goodlooking(i'm a libra-we're born good looking people-it can't be helped) i've had plenty of relationships, lovers, an ex-husband even but nothing compares to the zest for life that i see in the dominicans(particularly of what i see in the Sosua/Peurto Plata guys). So i guess what i'm wanting to share with you all is that. He makes me happy, i adore him, i have my own life out here. Do as i please and at night just that phone call to him to hear, I thought about you all day long. I miss you, can you send me $50 (cause the little shi"t figured out when my paydays are now)and at the end say thank you, i love you (kisses). That's enough for me to know that i did a good deed. If nothing comes out of it, so be it. At least it kept me happy for a little while. Or at least until the next guy comes along. (it takes one to forget one-girls) wink wink-you all know what i mean)

Any comments???

Is this a joke ?? or are you dead serious???

Jose Cuervo

Feb 25, 2005
Better luck next time!

Hey Stormer you should rephrase your comment....what more could a guy want....my sankie was a lot of fun too! I had to cut my sankie off, after I read that he swings both ways. I'm not sharing, especially with women, (no offense ladies). It was fun while it lasted but since Ivan has chosen to be with a woman I don't want to be with him. He obviously wasnt' being true to me! Oh well there are plenty more fish in the sea....just too bad I fooled into paying for things, and sending him some very nice gifts! Oh well hopefully I too will have better luck next time! ;)

stormer said:
He-hehe this is the best post that I have read on here in ages. Sankies do rock, they are awesome. Hot, sexie, and dumb..........what more could a girl want. You are lucky though my sankie quit calling me after the charges on the cell that I paid for became too much for him to handle. Oh well. Better luck next, for me. ;)

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
Jose Cuervo said:
Hey Stormer you should rephrase your comment....what more could a guy want....my sankie was a lot of fun too! I had to cut my sankie off, after I read that he swings both ways. I'm not sharing, especially with women, (no offense ladies). It was fun while it lasted but since Ivan has chosen to be with a woman I don't want to be with him. He obviously wasnt' being true to me! Oh well there are plenty more fish in the sea....just too bad I fooled into paying for things, and sending him some very nice gifts! Oh well hopefully I too will have better luck next time! ;)

I know this is off topic, but how many of these sankies swing both ways? Is this very common?

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
what are the stats?

I've heard of a few cases, this is the first case I've heard at Bahia. I thought those guys were really into girls. The way they chase after them and have their "novias" on schedule to come visit them. I've never seen any of them with men, but then again I'm sure they keep it secluded so they don't get in trouble, with the hotel or to maintain their image. I'm sure they wouldn't want other guests to know thier secrets.....but really I'm curious to know..does anyone for a fact how many swing both ways....Ivan can't be alone, there must be others that are that desparate for american money.....

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
Do Sankies have morals?

Koko68 said:
I know this is off topic, but how many of these sankies swing both ways? Is this very common?

I've read about it in other threads but never thought that any guy could stoop to that level. (No offense Jose). Not that it's wrong to be homosexual, but if person is hetrosexual how could they soop to level of sleeping with someone of the same sex just to try and get money from them. Why go through the hassle if you truly aren't interested, this actually goes for sankies sleeping with women just to better thier financial situation. All in all the whole situation is morally wrong, these guys need to get their values straight.

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
Now we are talking

I LOOOOOOVE this thread!
Interesting questions: Are those two-way-sankies straight and gay4pay or are they gay and straight4pay and or for show?
I don't believe in bi-sexuality in men. So they have to be the one way or the other...
But anyway, I think they really deserve $50 twice a month, if they are able to make the person they are with so very happy. Especially if it is regardles of gender. I gues most sankies don't care about the gender of the money source.

:)

Jose Cuervo

Feb 25, 2005
After my experience I don't feel that they deserve even a penny!
They work for a living, instead of concentrating who they will fall in love with next, they should spend more time on trying to save thier next paycheck. They should figure what there morals are and grow a conscience. Innocent people are getting hurt!
I'm just glad that I can't get pregnant and be stuck with a child from one of these guys. I feel sorry for the women that get so caught up by the words of these men, and go to the extent of getting pregnant so it will be easier to bring them to their country. Honestly ladies no man is worth the hassle! Do you honestly think that if he's living off your money now that he'll change once he gets to the "promised land". Look at Ivan for example it sounds like he plays men and women everyday, he keeps his options open until the best card was dealt his way. Seems like he got dealt a good hand this round, b/c it sounds like he got a free ride to a new life! Good Job Ivan you won the game!

Last edited:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Koko68 said:

Sankies will swing any way they can for money and gifts, hell they will even sell their *ss or their mom, sister and even their girlfriends. They are sick little bastards.

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
I totally agree with you Stallion......but they sometimes are really sweet and caring when you're in front of them ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Bonita Morena said:
I totally agree with you Stallion......but they sometimes are really sweet and caring when you're in front of them ;)

Yeah they have to in order to get what they want. You expect them to be real as*holes. They are angels in front of women.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Chiquita said:
I've heard of a few cases, this is the first case I've heard at Bahia. I thought those guys were really into girls. The way they chase after them and have their "novias" on schedule to come visit them. I've never seen any of them with men, but then again I'm sure they keep it secluded so they don't get in trouble, with the hotel or to maintain their image. I'm sure they wouldn't want other guests to know thier secrets.....but really I'm curious to know..does anyone for a fact how many swing both ways....Ivan can't be alone, there must be others that are that desparate for american money.....
You will not really see it very much in the open because the DR society has not learn to accept them yet, and the sankies know this.
If they get caught in bad neighborhood showing public affection, something is gonna burn and it is not gonna be tires.

Let the record show that i have nothing against guys that prefer guys.
That just means that there is one more female left outside for me.

Last edited:

Jose Cuervo

Feb 25, 2005
Mr_DR said:
You will not really see it very much in the open because the DR society has not learn to accept them yet, and the sankies know this.
If they get caught in bad neighborhood showing public affection, something is gonna burn and it is not gonna be tires.

Let the record show that i have nothing against guys that prefer guys.
That just means that there is one more female left outside for me.

I guess that's why Ivan never really wanted to go anywhere in public. I just thought that he wanted to spend more time alone with me rather, than dancing and being around people socializing. Now everything makes sense, he couldn't be seen with me because it would ruin his reputation. Poor guy ashamed of things that he can't help! Oh well......

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Jose Cuervo said:
I guess that's why Ivan never really wanted to go anywhere in public. I just thought that he wanted to spend more time alone with me rather, than dancing and being around people socializing. Now everything makes sense, he couldn't be seen with me because it would ruin his reputation. Poor guy ashamed of things that he can't help! Oh well......

Wouldn't it be funny if Jose Cuervo was just one of Ivan's scorned ladies trying to make the other ladies think he swings both ways in order to hurt his game? Just a thought. :)

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
Nelly said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Jose Cuervo was just one of Ivan's scorned ladies trying to make the other ladies think he swings both ways in order to hurt his game? Just a thought. :)

I don't think anyone would be pull such a scam....I'm sure if it were one of Ivan's scorned ladies she would be on every post trying to get it through to people that Ivan is gay. I think that Jose was just unfortunate to hook with the wrong guy!

Or is this true Jose....

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
Chiquita said:
I don't think anyone would be pull such a scam....I'm sure if it were one of Ivan's scorned ladies she would be on every post trying to get it through to people that Ivan is gay. I think that Jose was just unfortunate to hook with the wrong guy!

Or is this true Jose....

Like we've all said before desparate times calls for desparate measures. Who knows what the truth is but if a person is desparate enough for money he or she (for that matter) will do whatever it takes to get what they need. If a sankie sees that he/she is getting money from people all over the world I"m sure they will do whatever it takes to keep the income flowing. I'm not saying this is right but it is the way sankies seem to work. They are looking out for themselves and will do anything to better off their situation.

If you think about it all the girls sending these guys money are the ones who are stupid. (Stupid and caught up in a game of "love" or "lust"). I myself included can become blinded by notions of the heart. Sometimes people make bad judgement calls and all we can do is learn from our mistakes.

So to get back to the point, I think that Ivan in this case just saw a good oppurutunity and took it. I really do find it hard to believe, and I too thought this could be a decoy....who knows.... only the parties involved know the truth! Who are we to judge, to each thier own!