The AZB "project"

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chip00

Hey Chip,
Any luck with the project or was it aborted?

It died away for lack of interest - besides I was just having some fun with AZB.

I think it is pretty apparent AZB doesn't need help finding women.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If you guys have anything as good or better than her, then I may be interested.
This is my new wife, picture was taken in costambar today (tuesday).
I hope the moderator will not delete this picture as the face is clearly hidden.
2d8p6ag.jpg

I am in love again.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Now tell us, how much did you pay for that picture :laugh::laugh:

the other pictures have her face in it. I know you folks will not allow them. Funny how the north coast folks only think of "payment" then a women is in question. I am not surprised, I was in sosua a week ago and almost all dominican women I saw in discos and streets were 100% hookers. No wonder I feel we live on different islands.
This picture was taken in costambar beach around 4pm. She lives near my house, walking distance. If you allow me, I can post pictures of her in my arms. Unlike sosua, santiago women are not all hookers.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Another picture of her with face blurred out.
2m2gawm.jpg

Enjoy the santiago beauty.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Recognize Her !

I know her. I met her several months ago at "Riverside".
She is a ?niversity"student,with a new car,good job,from a wealthy family in Santiago. She has a "VISA"and goes to Miami to buy clothes every few months. She speakes ?nnglis,German,and Italian!
Her parents only let her go out with Marriage Minded Wealth White Dominican mem,an Pakistani "Doctors"!!!!:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 12, 2005
Ha, this thread is so amusing. I don't think AZB needs any help finding a "mate". I think AZB does just fine and maybe he should go into the dating business and find some of you guys "mates".

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To All You Guys Who Still Think They Actually "LIKE" You...

If it weren't for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ none of us would be having sex with pretty "Twenty Somethings"!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
AZB's new GF looks like she must be in a lot of pain.:surprised

Her chest-it's all swollen...:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

djlawlaw

Jul 6, 2006
Chip is is amazing how long this post has lasted. A few comments and a posted picture will do wonders.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
probably the mod.s are sleeping lol

No the mods are not sleeping. Do you really think mods have no sense of humor? AZB is well loved and well regarded by most of us who know him. He is a gentleman and a 'scholar' (and probably a real cassanova amongst the women .. I would not know).

And we love making a joke on him. I just think the joke is on us though, because I'm quite sure the lady and the story both are very real!

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Yes, if the men didn't have the money and the women didn't have those incredible personalities, able to carry on those whitty conversations and have attained rhode scholar intelligence the clashing of these universes would not be occurring. jajaja

djlawlaw

Jul 6, 2006
probably the mod.s are sleeping lol

Vince we were flying under the Mod radar, until you mentioned the Mods. Now we are in Trouble. Chris I did not do it, it wasn't me, or I don't know what anyone is talking about. Pick which ever one will get me out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.