The BEST top 3 Condos Sosua to Cabarete

sir_christopher

Apr 11, 2004
At El Neptuno, you get what you pay for -- top notch management, security, a cosmopolitan mix of friendly owners, and infratructure meticulously cared for and in pristine condition.

I've been an owner for four years and never regretted the investment.

(It must be one of the few condo complexes where the monthly maintenance has actually come DOWN in the last year -- a great testament to the management).

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
If you have kids, you can't beat the Tropimar/Caribe Campo complex. Acres of places to play, 4 swimming pools, walk to Garden Kids school, great mix of Dominicans and gringos. I have a 1500 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, well maintained, total quiet at night, colmado and bar on premises, planta - I'm completely satisfied. - D
Where is the Tropimar/Caribe Campo complex

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Before a condo complex can be classified in the top 3 or more, it has to have longevity with a good proven track record.
You could buy the nicest condo on the North coast, but if it is mismanaged, you will not be happy there, no matter how beautiful it is or was at the time of purchase.
Excellent point.

slblaw1

May 25, 2006
any info on...

does anyone know anything about tropicana sur,puerto chiquita? thinking of purchasing there ..was wondering about the area is it safe ,quiet,close to town .airport etc... anyone with any expierence with this place please let me know .i have been to sosua a few times and i cannot place where it is located from the address given .any info would be great
thanks in advance

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
does anyone know anything about tropicana sur,puerto chiquita? thinking of purchasing there ..was wondering about the area is it safe ,quiet,close to town .airport etc... anyone with any expierence with this place please let me know .i have been to sosua a few times and i cannot place where it is located from the address given .any info would be great
thanks in advance
I don't know the building but the Puerto Chiquito area in general has been a bit neglected and abandonned.
Originally, the area was serviced by a wonderful little bay beach, right next to the now defunct Sand Castle hotel.
As Sosua grew, the bay became seriously polluted by the small river that goes through Los Charamicos and pours into the bay.
The increased population in the last 15 years along that river polluting it, destroyed the Puerto Chiquito Bay Beach and subsequently, the area.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
thank you rocky for that info
:)
Anytime.
I might have added that this does not mean that the building you mentioned is in bad state.
I simply don't know.
Losing the bay as a swimming area must have depreciated the land value, but it is entirely possible that there are still good complexes in there, that are well maintianed and worth their asking price.
It's only a 5 minute drive to Sosua Bay Beach from there.