The crazy Australian guy from Cabarete

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
haha so far so good, yes he used to allways hang around procab chatting to choncho riders etc

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Wait a minute...is his name Mark (Chopper) Reed? Is he Australian? Is he full of tattoos? Does he stand at bars and pull his penis out and urinate up against the bar?

Is this him here: Chopper (2000) - IMDb

Frank

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
This fellow I saw had a weird haircut with lots of tats and an Aussie accent. I talked with him
whilst he and a blonde lady waited for a gua gua. This was approx. 4-6 weeks ago near Pro Cab.
This couple finally walked back down Pro Cab road after failing to get a gua gua. The reason I
remember him is because of the drop dead gorgous blonde he was with. Every second car stopped
to give them a lift but they refused them all!

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
It was a Saturday night around 9:00 P.M. so I only remember that he had a lot of tats but I
remember that he appeared to be reasonably fit. As I mentioned the blonde girl had me
captivated. If he was staying in the ProCab area try Facebook "everything you wanted to know
about Cabarete" since many young people here use it. Hope this was helpful!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
must be an inside joke, I am sure it is hilarious, or am I just oblivious to the half baked, expat slander as English is my second language, either way I am sure it is very funny. You two can laugh about it as you continue to rent out your quad bikes and clean your grills or what ever else it is you boys do, face planting second rate whores and burning your calf's on your crappy conchos. :classic: But hey you should feel proud as YOU are most likely the pride of the expat community and that is what is great about the Dominican Republic a bunch of lucked out, middle aged, like minded blow outs like your selves that do nothing but complain and dilute. I am sure my response will warrant nothing but love.

Wow cccccc you sure set her off! Hahaha classic!!!!! Good thing her responce was with love! Hahaha

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was just trying to help her out!
I really did mean "Victoria", and NOT "La Victoria" as "PEECHARDOW" tried to imply.
I will talk with MY "Victoria" next time I'm in Cabarete.
I know that "Frank" has seen her MANY TIMES in his bar.
Just trying to "Spread The LOVE" on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris Colon