The DR is Starting to Scare the Hell out of me !!!

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Does the answer that you gave earlier hold more prudence then the question you asked in #91????????

Just wondering.............;)

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
stay in dr happy or sad in dr?

This thread and others like it recently have been eye openers. It seems the expats who used to cry in their beer at the local bar are now doing their crying and complaining on dr1. As far as I know, nobody forced them to come and nobody is forcing them to stay. Chris, you should start a thread to get answers to the question: Why do you stay in the DR if you have so many complaints and fears?
http://www.dr1.com/forums/polls/56209-happy-sad-dr.html ken been done?

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
ha ha ha...that sounds like a mid life crisis:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

bob

No, it's a bloody mid-winter crisis...

every year!

Strangely, it's worse now because we've bought property in DR. Where as before it had to be a 'holiday' to go there, now I have somewhere I own, which some how makes it more frustrating to be sat here in the cold when I could be there and warm. Obviously, being able to pay the mortgage that let me buy the property in the first place is what keeps me here, freezing my soggy wet ass off...

Isle of Man TT Races, tax and a beautiful, safe Island will mean it is easier to not think about DR for a few months... once spring has sprung!