The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Chic talked to much. Didnt shut up for 2 min. Not worth my time.
She is so annoying ... but its so bad that like a Car accident, you have to look ....
...another person who has an amazingly overinflated sense of Self worth ..you tube vlogger .
Willy the pimp.this has come full circle,the woman who filmed it,is a half wit.

She in her own right is SO bad, that she comes full circle to almost being entertaining .....

She actually tried to start a " Dating service" .. you can not make this stuff up.
and that was after possibly the Shortest Run of trying to Own a Restaurant in Sosua , ever ..

Yes, Willy is a Natural Born PIMP.. Long live Mayor Willy .
I think he is the only Person who can bring Sosua back to Life ..and still comply with whatever regulations they throw at him with respect to the Girls on the street.

Reactions: CristoRey and Big

Big

Apr 24, 2019
She is so annoying ... but its so bad that like a Car accident, you have to look ....
...another person who has an amazingly overinflated sense of Self worth ..you tube vlogger .

She in her own right is SO bad, that she comes full circle to almost being entertaining .....

She actually tried to start a " Dating service" .. you can not make this stuff up.
and that was after possibly the Shortest Run of trying to Own a Restaurant in Sosua , ever ..

I think he is the only Person who can bring Sosua back to Life ..and still comply with whatever regulations they throw at him with respect to the Girls on the street.
I chuckled when I saw her tattoos and 1987 perm hairstyle

Reactions: JD Jones and jd426

Bundel2014

Feb 11, 2017

he has got a Sh.t hand of cards.The mayor before gutted the town,CV19 has finished it.He if he can bring that town back,god bless him.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So Willy had nothing to say about the shacks on Sosua beach and the long term plans there?

And also nothing to say about closing Pedro Clisante again to traffic to promote tourism?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So is this better in the Sosua thread or comedy bin?
1593603300926.png

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Figured I'd take a ride around Sosua this morning to see the new action and grab a coffee. After being closed for nearly 4 months, not one restaurant was open (that I noticed). Unbelievable how lazy most of these owners are. Make a pot of coffee, open up your doors and say hello to people even if you lose money. They all complained about being shut down and now they sit at home waiting until the election is over.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
IMHO, this is a Perfect time to BUY a Business in SOSUA.. or a Hotel/ Restaurant , if you got a large bankroll and lots of time on your hands .

if you were going to do it anyway.. the timing could not be more perfect.
but you need to have some money saved to hold you over .

What was that expression again ? " If you want to make a Million In the DR ( or Sosua more specifically), Bring 2 million.".

Reactions: Seamonkey

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
With the attempt at ending the prostitution in Sosua, so that Sosua may be reborn as a family destination, does anyone know what the actual plan is?

Would it not make more sense to just move the prostitution to another area and attempt to 'control' it? It's not like you can end it, the mongers will continue to come, and the ladies will continue offer their services.
On the other hand: Another direction might be making it a cleaned up version of prostitution like licensed houses in Nevada. Since it has a built -in rep for a sex destination, clean it up, lux accommodations and health certifications on the ladies. Up scale bars, restaurants, and shops. Sure, the pols want a piece. Let the best man win, the pol that gets it done. Is there a spot for a new golf course ? (I'm not familiar with Sosua). If Trump loses in Nov. ( I doubt it but) he might do this deal.🤷‍♂️

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
On the other hand: Another direction might be making it a cleaned up version of prostitution like licensed houses in Nevada. Since it has a built -in rep for a sex destination, clean it up, lux accommodations and health certifications on the ladies. Up scale bars, restaurants, and shops. Sure, the pols want a piece. Let the best man win, the pol that gets it done. Is there a spot for a new golf course ? (I'm not familiar with Sosua). If Trump loses in Nov. ( I doubt it but) he might do this deal.🤷‍♂️

Shirley you can't be serious? I believe you when you say you're not familiar with Sosua.

We actually had upscale once. A place called Passions. Ok ok, upscale for Sosua. At least that's what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.