The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Some of us actually know the exact moment in time when Sosua as a Fun Wild West town hit rock bottom..
it was when an Elmer Fudd looking dude from Minnesota literally urinated in the middle of PC, and Spun around to make sure everyone could see him doing it. because in his mind you could get away with anything .. in Sosua ( although the Cuba Dava mongering Book Signing on the Beach, with a full banner so that no one could possibly miss him, was a very close second .
The young African American Gentlemen were actually late to the party.
LOL, I remember the Elmer Fudd looking dude. I also remember him arriving without enough $$ and seriously try to offer a working girl an IOU instead of payment :)

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I really love your dr1 website, it is so interesting and informative!
I really have learned a lot about the Dominican.
So glad I found this site!
Is it very hot there now?
Do I need a visa?
Is it safe there, to ear my jewllery?
Sorry to have annoyed you. I was insensitive to your feelings and now understand the pain I caused and will really try hard to change my behavior going forward.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
lmao oh yea, big changes in Sosua . Never seen so many wholesome families. Reminds me of Rehoboth beach Delaware, lol
My friend and I had a drink on Sosua beach the other afternoon. It seems that with the curfew, the nightlife on the has moved to the daytime.

Reactions: ramesses

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Some of us actually know the exact moment in time when Sosua as a Fun Wild West town hit rock bottom..
it was when an Elmer Fudd looking dude from Minnesota literally urinated in the middle of PC, and Spun around to make sure everyone could see him doing it. because in his mind you could get away with anything .. in Sosua ( although the Cuba Dava mongering Book Signing on the Beach, with a full banner so that no one could possibly miss him, was a very close second .
The young African American Gentlemen were actually late to the party.

I was there that night. That guy was special....he was not right in the head.

Reactions: jd426

Big

Apr 24, 2019
My friend and I had a drink on Sosua beach the other afternoon. It seems that with the curfew, the nightlife on the has moved to the daytime.
its a little good news actually. That means money is starting to flow. Liquor, food, rooms, motos etc. it will trickle down to the worker bee's

Reactions: ctrob and ramesses

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Yes he did...some guys who kinda knew him, felt sorry and talked the police out of taking him in. The guy was blitzed. If I recall correctly...he rebooked his flight and went back home early.
I stayed clear of the idiot. I don't need that kind of drama on my vacation.
Didn't he join some religious cult after that?

Reactions: ramesses

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005

Went to Columbia to hook up with an Internet novia. At least that is what I heard at the bar across from the Pet Chop.....

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Went to Columbia to hook up with an Internet novia. At least that is what I heard at the bar across from the Pet Chop.....

Now there's a blast from the past....

pet chop.jpeg

Reactions: jd426 and Jumbo
Status
Not open for further replies.