The Ghetto-ization and Chopo-ization Of Dominican Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
it's beans gas, giving us his one peso's worth. know why i am so miserable? because there is no shortage of morons like you on this planet. far too many.

Sad little man,

You take "pathetic" to a whole new level,

I could be wrong though.........naaaah

Hey why don't you tell us that story again about how you used to vacation in Los Minas.....

You kill me "G"

I'll give ya that, you are funny, your not tryn to be funny, but it works for me!!

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
You're being magnanimous. More like one peseta's worth.

All those years living in your parents basement, no life, a dimly lit room, an old laptop, dial up connection, SAD......

The walls are finally starting to close in,

I almost feel sorry for you.....ALMOST,

Thank god for the Internet, because without it, you would be lost my freng......

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i will be willing to converse freely with you when you attain adulthood, beans gas. as it stands, i believe in the old bromide that children should be seen, and not heard. in keeping with that saying, i am trying not to hear you.

Dec 26, 2011
All those years living in your parents basement, no life, a dimly lit room, an old laptop, dial up connection, SAD......

The walls are finally starting to close in,

I almost feel sorry for you.....ALMOST,

Thank god for the Internet, because without it, you would be lost my freng......

My parents are dead.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
My parents are dead.

My condolences, and I'm sorry to hear that,

But trying to garner sympathy by saying that the way you did, is......well......you get it....

Your a lot of things, but your not stupid, and you DO TRY, a little toooo much for my liking, but who am I to judge??

They could have willed the house to you, and I don't know if you have a basement,

But when you try tactics like that, I'm starting to believe that you might live in a trailer home.....

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Again, sorry about your parents,

Have a great day....(What's left of it)

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
what's the matter, fartman? no snappy responses , making fun of that revelation? hey, mine are too, so you get a twofer. you can make some snappy 15 year old juvenile jokes about that condition in both our cases.

How would...(Or could) I possibly know that,

Ya got me again"G"....

Imagine being as smart as you.....

Keep em coming, ya killin me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.