The Polish in Dominican Republic

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
But the only one that I can remember is a guy from NY that will go straight to heaven when he die, he bought a house in Mao to shelter homeless orphan kids.

He support with his own money everything, hope he still doing this.

JJ

If he is from NY, he might not be Polish, but could be of Polish ancestry. My grandparents were Polish people who moved to NY during the WWI. My parents never considered themselves to be Polish.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If he is from NY, he might not be Polish, but could be of Polish ancestry. My grandparents were Polish people who moved to NY during the WWI. My parents never considered themselves to be Polish.

He told me he came to America when he was young, I remember he had an accent in English and that he owns a Limo company in NY,
he said I would be welcome to work for him when I told him about my plans to move to the US. His Co. drives the most important people like
business and artist in the NY areas.

I could tell he got money, three times a year staying a nice spa hotel and usually his companionship was a young pretty American girl that he
easy will double her age.

JJ

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Agreed that many countries have some filled dough type of food (Ravioli, empanada, pierogi, pot sticker, etc)

Mrs. T's mass produces pierogis available in the US. They are a 7 out of 10 at best. But certainly the production of really good ones could be automated with a better recipe.

Agreed. However if you place those Mrs. T's in a pan with some butter and onions, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes, then take off the lid and brown them a little, it will take them from a 7 to an 8.

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Make this thread DR related..........

Agreed. However if you place those Mrs. T's in one of those cheap aluminum Dominican skillets with some mantequilla and onions from Costanza, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes while you go down to the colmado and buy some Orange phone cards with Dominican pesos. Then take off the lid and brown them a little, it will take them from a 7 to an 8. You can eat them on a Dominican beach or you can sell them in Santiago or Samana or Miches. If you leave them cook too long because the line was long at the colmado, you can throw them at people during a huelga on the streets of the DR.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Agreed. However if you place those Mrs. T's in one of those cheap aluminum Dominican skillets with some mantequilla and onions from Costanza, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes while you go down to the colmado and buy some Orange phone cards with Dominican pesos. Then take off the lid and brown them a little, it will take them from a 7 to an 8. You can eat them on a Dominican beach or you can sell them in Santiago or Samana or Miches. If you leave them cook too long because the line was long at the colmado, you can throw them at people during a huelga on the streets of the DR.

Haha, clever boy!!

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
Agreed. However if you place those Mrs. T's in a pan with some butter and onions, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes, then take off the lid and brown them a little, it will take them from a 7 to an 8.

You forgot the bacon!