The PRD party must be desperate!!!

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Aegap, I trust your judgment regarding who has better media tools on their team. I also have to agree that Mirador has gotten it right. Very eloquent.:glasses:

Mirador,
I guess that I indeed have a fairly good sense of how things "work" in the country, but I truly found this PRD candidate to have come from way out of nowhere. Oh, and your other comment is just too funny.... further steps would be entirely inappropriate.:pirate::ermm: :squareeye

- Tordok

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
...but I truly found this PRD candidate to have come from way out of nowhere. - Tordok

Tordok, Mr Vargas (aka Miguelito) didn't just come out of nowhere. He was very close to Pe?a Gomez, and later Hatuey Decamps (aka El Cacique) took him under his wing. Mr Vargas was in charge of the PRD's finances for many years. However, he has (or has been) kept out of the political limelight, to the extent that his other nick was 'El M? ('el mudo')...

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Here's how both Chambers of the Dominican congress have evolved since 1998, ...

Chamber od Deputies:

the Senate (the PLD went into last year's election having only one (out of 32) Senators and came out having a super majority of 22 (out of 32) Senators!):

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
They're definitely desperate

..all this the PLD achieved even as the PRSC and the PRD had formed an official national alliance.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005

Mapa18A.jpg

to:

B19_A.jpg
http://www.jce.do/stor/Boletines/2006/19/Mapas/B19_A.jpg