Theft of children

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Haha...I must say I'm very happy with our four little buggers. Even though I have to get up at 6 am to get them ready for school, need to be home at 7pm to put them in bed including the ritual that it includes...they cost a fortune in food, health, clothing and education, but I wouldn't want to have missed any of it.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha. this is my favourite post on dr1 ever.

10e0b2h.gif

??? eh?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would not want a live-in maid/servants. it always puzzled me that so many people here have that. we did not buy the house to have zero privacy. of course once you have kids your chances of walking around nekkid are slim to none so you may just as well get a live in nanny so that you can catch a breath.

when we got the house it was an open plan space and we wanted to keep that. my MIL was very much against that and said that we need to close up the kitchen so that the maid does not hear us talk. what the hell do we talk about that is so secret? i do not plot to take over the world with pinky and the brain.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
After being back here since 5 years now and having had a live in maid for these five years I'm now slightly getting used to it. It does feel liking catching a breath when she is gone for the weekend, but that only lasts until dishes have to be done or breakfast made on Sunday and Monday morning.

When we are discussing how to take over the world we switch to Dutch.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
our maid is an honest woman but if i had to live with her she'd be dead and buried in a patio before the end of the first week.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
our maid is an honest woman but if i had to live with her she'd be dead and buried in a patio before the end of the first week.

Same here........
I like maids the same as kids. Nice to have around for a couple of hours but even nicer when they ( finally ) leave..

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the good looking young wifes of ole farts have young Motoco?o drivers,
the good looking young Sankies of ole Ladies have young house maids.
that's the usual way it works around town, everybody happy
lol

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm relieved. our maid is youngish but she has a posture and gentle touch of hulk. if i were a man i would be scared to show my organ anywhere close for the fear she'll rip it out. HULK, SMASH!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
good looking Dom housekeepers are dangerous. It may seem like a great idea at first to kill two birds with one stone so to speak but it has worked out poorly for some of my gringo friends who are no longer married or have a house to keep.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
good looking Dom housekeepers are dangerous. It may seem like a great idea at first to kill two birds with one stone so to speak but it has worked out poorly for some of my gringo friends who are no longer married or have a house to keep.

yes, there could easily a book be filled with stories around that theme here on the east alone, lol.

Mike