Thinking about going to Sosua in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Jan 15, 2003
I went to Sosoua 5 years ago, and loved it. I stayed at Casa Marina. I loved the idea of being secluded when I wanted to be, and being able to walk around, and explore when I wanted to. When I went to Sosua, I went with a buudy, and we had a great time. This time it would be with my Sister, and her Husband, and me. I would stay in my own room. My question is. would I be able to walk around, and still catch motor conchos, and feel safe about it? last time whe I was there I walked around at all hours of the day and night, although sometimes I was approched, a simple no thank you was fine. I went to Rockys, and the car wash, and was happy to mingle with local people. I want to go and enjoy the resort, but be able to walk out the door, and explore. I want to have a good time and possibly meet some girls, but I also want my travel parteners to be able to enjoy there vacation. Thanks for any replys.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I went to Sosoua 5 years ago, and loved it. I stayed at Casa Marina. I loved the idea of being secluded when I wanted to be, and being able to walk around, and explore when I wanted to. When I went to Sosua, I went with a buudy, and we had a great time. This time it would be with my Sister, and her Husband, and me. I would stay in my own room. My question is. would I be able to walk around, and still catch motor conchos, and feel safe about it? last time whe I was there I walked around at all hours of the day and night, although sometimes I was approched, a simple no thank you was fine. I went to Rockys, and the car wash, and was happy to mingle with local people. I want to go and enjoy the resort, but be able to walk out the door, and explore. I want to have a good time and possibly meet some girls, but I also want my travel parteners to be able to enjoy there vacation. Thanks for any replys.
From that aspect, it's pretty much the same.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Except the early closing time....

which may me easing up a bit...I heard a report of a 2:30 Disco closing a few nites ago, and the nite before around 1:45... might have been last weekend

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

As Rocky said, not much has changed. Just use common sense like any tourist spot and you'll be safe. I am landing the 27th, let me know if you and your traveling companions want to hook up for a drink/dinner. I'ld be glad to help out with any questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.