Thinking of using Banker trust services..

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thank you Tamborista, but this is the problem: i did search on dr1 before posting, but i did not find any information, that is why i decided to start this thread...

Put it this way, they REFUSE to pay for an advertisement on this board and the owner gives questionable advice on here, so you be the judge if you want to utilize Seachange's services.

danytravel

Sep 14, 2010
To Seachange:
This is the problem, that you did spam, since you sent me a PM comparing the BT services to DHL, and using a third person... Like you were a client of them, but reading the posts from this people I get you are involved in this business (manager? Owner?)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
That old thread must have been deleted... just like the earlier posts in this thread.

You will not any history on your question other than what you're hearing here.

Just like this thread, if you didn't Seachnges responses before deletion -- then they don't exist!
Gone - poof-- magically invisible

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
To Seachange:
This is the problem, that you did spam, since you sent me a PM comparing the BT services to DHL, and using a third person... Like you were a client of them, but reading the posts from this people I get you are involved in this business (manager? Owner?)

Owner, though you wouldn't know it from reading most of his posts. You would think he was a very satisfied customer and making recommendations as a satisfied customer.

However, now that you know that, read all his posts again. You will see there are times when he puts on the owners hat to talk about how they do business.

He had an ad on dr1 at one time, but not now. If he did, he would be given more slack. Businesses with ads can do more to promote their business in the threads than those who just try to get free advertising.

Tells you something about the way he does business.

danytravel

Sep 14, 2010
OK... so how did our OP friend miss it/???

Sorry to confuse things...... my error

I tried again and if i search banker trust i get this thread and a bunch of others that have nothong to do with it.
Anyway thank you all for this, it was very helpful. I will keep my business away from this guys