this might sound kinda weird

Blaire

May 14, 2003
hey i was wondering if anyone has recently stayed or gone to the iberostar bavaro in punta cana and knows any of the people who work at the hotel....ANYONE?!?!?!
Blaire

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Lost yer Sankie didja?

Don't worry: there are plenty other girls to keep him happy while you graduate from high school.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not according to one person

Who PM'd me and said I was mean.

Not that I know her or why she felt so compelled to say that, after all we all think (her included) it is good that a 17 year old girl goes to the DR and behind Ma's and Pa's back screws around with a sankie who screws around with GOK how many women and men both.

I am sure when she has some STD they will thank their lucky stars we all think this is a good thing too.

Blaire

May 14, 2003
ouch

haha...just to let you GUYS or GIRLS know I wasnt talking about a guy that I quess I screwed around with as Rick says lol even though I dont know Rick and Rick doesn't know me but hey whatever makes him happy...I was wanting to know if Juan was still working at the hotel (a girl) im going back for a visit and I cant get ahold of her...you guys didnt have to be so rude!:cry: lol
Blaire

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Not according to one person

ricktoronto said:
... screws around with a sankie who screws around with GOK how many women and men both ...
Women and men? NO! How much does that cost? I am tired of the chicas! :: sigh ::

LOL!