To all the THIEVES who work at SDQ Airport

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
glowing in the dark condoms? one learns something every day!

to avoid all the trouble with my luggage i take ugly and cheap suitcase, dress in loose trousers with lots of pockets (especially useful on cheap ryanair flights in europe, lots of my hand luggage goes inside those pockets...) tucked into socks (i am always so cold during the flight). trust me, no one has ever bothered to check/open my luggage or offer me any airport services...

i don't REALLY have to bother, because of my motion sickness i always look so bad no one wants to get close to me in fear they will see my in-flight meal splashed on their clothes...

glowing in the dark... scientific achievements are passing me by in this country.... :ermm:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
please stick to the topic or I will close this thread

Thanks

Carlos

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Another scenario.....

Sometimes we are guilty of our own stupidities.

Sometimes we should take responsibility for our own stupidities.

Over 20 years ago, on one of my first trip to the DR, I went against my relatives advices NOT to put any pricey items on my check-in luggage.

When I got to the DR, my luggage was opened, my walkman, a watch, a camera and some cassettes were gone.

I was not mad at anybody since I should had known better. I was mad at myself for not listening to my relatives. I remember being so ashamed because of my stupidity that I just grabbed my luggage and didn't complain to a soul. I pit my tail between my legs and out I went.

I did learned my lesson and after that, IF (BIG IF) I have a luggage to check-in, I NEVER put anything that will "catch their eyes". Maybe a dirty boxer so they can have fun with it, fa'fos, hahaha.

Last edited: