Toilet seat up or down.

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
When I first started visiting the D.R. I was surprised to see how few toilets had seats. Almost never in public restrooms. I was told that when dominican men were confronted with a toilet seat they routinely put the seat down so as to not splash on the porcelain then raise it when they finish.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Cheapsters !! All of you !!

I have my personnal bathroom..... library and all :) :)
My wife has hers......
No one, absolutly no one uses my bathroom. Period. ;)

as for the visitors bathrooms, I couldnt say if the seats are up or down, I never go in them

Apr 7, 2014
If there is a toilet seat, and if I were a woman and wanted it down, I would make damm sure it was down before my butt touched water.
Why is this so hard for women to understand. Its not like you have an option of standing up and looking at the toilet while your taking a whiz.
I think you should put it back up when your done. That way no one can dribble on it and you will have control.

Another thing I dont understand is one the plane, why do they put the doo-doo'd toilet paper on the floor, when there is a rubbish bin right under the sink? I mean you CAN just put it in the bowl and flush it too. I mean things like that get me worked up so I dont bother to lift the seat I just spray it all over the place. There you ruined my airplane bathroom experience and I, in return, will ruin yours. If you can squat over the bowl that is a good thigh workout.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well when im trapped have have to use porcelin it is actually a lost cold concept...of course there is no relaxing w/ ones jewels in the water....squatting is out of the norm it could be an out of being thing....trains you to be reddy