Tonight's the nite at Eddy's

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok guys, are you all ready for the dr1 festivities tonight? Us 2 towelheads will be there around 7:30pm. Towelheads = myself + missing_DR. Johnny Honda called me yesterday and promised to show his flu sickened ass this time. Escott is all set to come and probably will be there before time. I wonder if Criss the Colon will not manage to get lost this time or find a cheap hooker in order to find another lame excuse for not showing up. Sosus is small, so I don't expect too much searching before I will find his 3 ton ass in a local whorehouse.
I wil come alone (without my usual wives), i hate being a gentleman, that goes against my nature. Its hard enough acting like a responsible professional in my office then one has to be a gentleman for the weekend? Naaaa, let me have a beer in peace. Please no staring on my balding head, I become very emotional, I have feelings too :(

Instead let me make fun of all of you losers. hahahaha, thats what I do best. Like I said earlier, "I can dish it out but I can't take it in.....".

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Hope everyone has a great time!!! While you are all partying I will be watching the robots work here at GE.
John

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ditto.
Hope you all have a great time, while I sit here and wait for my husband to come home from work at GE...

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I certainly wish I was there, as well. I was hoping that at the next fiesta I could come to, AZB would refrain from all the dirty jokes so we could actually talk. :)

Have fun and post pictures!!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Oh,
Towel heads! I get it. I thought you said towheads, and all I could think of were these blonde Pakistanis. Thanks Wud. AZB, hope you had a good time.
mk