Tools and printer paper

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I'm in PC and find myself in need ot a screwdriver (preferably powered) and a ream of printer paper. Any leads in either El Cortecito, Friusa, or in/near Palma Real?

dropshort

May 18, 2008
So you are in PC and and are using a PC connected to a printer to print stuff.
You need to buy paper and screwdriver. (I do not see the connection.) I had the same problem.
I went to a papeleria and ferreteria and made an appropriate purchase, however, at the time I was in BC.

Some time ago I suggested that we start a thread concerning approved acronyms. The powers that be did not see the need.
The use of acronym PC and this entire post is just a joke to demonstrate my point. The details, however, are true.

DS

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I'm in PC and find myself in need ot a screwdriver (preferably powered) and a ream of printer paper. Any leads in either El Cortecito, Friusa, or in/near Palma Real?

for your power screwdriver: Ferriteria Americana in Friusa. For printer paper??? I don't know, but shouldn't be too hard to find.

In either case, if you're used to buying power tools in Home Depot in the U.S., or your paper for $3.00 a ream on sale at WalMart, prepare yourself for sticker shock... especially for the power tools.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Screwdriver, any ferreteria. Paper at Papeleria Higueyana on Av Espana, same street as Plaza Rivieras de Bavaro and Plaza Estrella.

Regards,

PJT

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I was wondering when someone would get the softball I lobbed up. The only connection between the screwdriver and paper is that I had neither and needed both. Hiqueyana had the paper I needed, as well as screwdrivers on the wall above.

To complete the puzzle; the screwdriver was for assembling the Ikea desk and bookshelf (currently holding the printer) that was recently purchased. Once placed atop the bookshelf, the printer needed paper to become more than a paperweight.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Cheapest ream of paper is 120 pesos, less than USD3, locally cut but brighter than the standard US paper.