Top of the line Kitchen design!!

mbain

Jun 23, 2004
Kitchen design

I am a very experienced kitchen designer and would love to get back into it after a short break, To start with i can work from home and can afford to pick and choose any projects that would come along, I realise that not everyone spends $$$$$$$ everyday on this kind of thing so i might get a new project every few months which is fine by me as i have another business to run, but the lack of well designed and planned kitchens here is abundant and it is the heart of a beautiful home.

What i need to know is, can good quality cabinetry, appliances and accessories be found here for someone who wants top of the range stuff as i would like to see the project through from design to fitting. Also can good, experienced fitters, plumbers, electrcians be found? This i think will be the hardest of all, as i have hired so called carpenters before and they cant even saw a piece of wood in half ha ha. I would be working mostly in the east coast.

Do you think there is a market for this with private individual clients and or developers that really want the wow factor?

Thanks

If you want to send me a PM with your qualifications i may be able to help you. I manufacture high end kitchen cabinets for some of the luxury resorts throughout the Caribbean here in one of the Santiago free zones. I get many calls for one off high end kitchens where you need to be more hands on with the client.

Mark