Translation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Plaza Libre - Diario Libre

I must apologise for my ignorance, I have tried to translate this using a free translation on the internet, unfortunately it seems to make little sense. I would appreciate a few minutes of your time if you could please.
Thankyou,

Bill

Mar 2, 2008
PRIVATE PROJECT FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT AND RELAXATION WITH TEMPERATURES TO THE BEST OFFER YOU THE VALLEY OF CONSTANCE.
Atractivo proyecto de 6 caba?as privadas, ubicado en las Delicias del complejo eco tur?stico ??Rancho Guaraguao??, Constanza, concebido para garantizar la paz, el descanso, el disfrute de la frescura del ambiente y la belleza natural, a 1,600 pie sobre el nivel del mar, en la monta?a Las Neblinas, con las mas bajas temperaturas del pa?s.

Attractive project 6 private cottages, situated in the complex Delicias Rancho Guaraguao''ecotourism'', Constance, designed to ensure peace, rest, enjoy the fresh air and natural beauty, 1600 feet on sea level, in the mountain mists, with the lowest temperatures of the country.

Una impresionante vista panor?mica al valle y caracter?sticas medioambientales ?nicas, convierten este proyecto en la mejor opci?n para su inversi?n.

A stunning panoramic view over the valley and unique environmental characteristics, make this the best option for your investment.

Al comprar podr? disfrutar de las facilidades que ofrece ??Rancho Guaraguao??, el m?s importante y moderno complejo eco tur?stico de caba?as del pa?s, tales como:

When you buy you can enjoy the facilities of Rancho Guaraguao''''the most important and modern tourist complex eco cottage country such as:

• Restaurante a la carta • A la Carte Restaurant
• Snack bar • Snack bar
• Discoteca • Disco
• Piscina y Jacuzzi t?rmico • Pool and Jacuzzi heat
• Juegos infantiles • Children's games
• Gimnasio y sauna • Gym and sauna
• Minimarket • Minimarket
• Cancha de b?squetbol • basketball court
• Gazebo para BBQ • Gazebo for BBQ
• Excursiones • Excursions
• Deportes extremos • Extreme Sports
• Fourwheels • Fourwheels
• Caballos • Horses
• Fogatas • Bonfire
• Sal?n de juegos • Games room
• Capilla la Altagracia • Chapel Altagracia

Separe la suya con tan solo el 10%

Separate yours at only 10%

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The automatic translator translated the name of the town - Constanza. Otherwise it gives you a reasonable idea.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Yes, google translate, although it doesn't appear to be so useful from this experience. I should really get my head in the dictionary work this out for myself, unfortunately I would get to browse very few properties if I had to work this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.