Traveling to DR ( sosua) for the first time w/ 3 of my friends

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
RSG.

please you are sounding like you almost certainly are, clueless of Sosua life. A wonderful place to hang out when times are good, and a dreadful place when it goes upside down. Please don't lecture me on this ****e, you sound rediculously stupid!! As I probably do to those of you who don't know me.

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
RSG.

please you are sounding like you almost certainly are, clueless of Sosua life. A wonderful place to hang out when times are good, and a dreadful place when it goes upside down. Please don't lecture me on this ****e, you sound rediculously stupid!! As I probably do to those of you who don't know me.
We do not have to know you Hug to know your kind. We have seen your type come and go but most of them are a bit brighter and they realize that they made stupid mistakes and therefore got into trouble. You appear to be incapable of understanding the basic concept that the individual occurrences in your life do not represent the way the world turns. We can only hope that you are young and that you will one day grow up and see the error of your ways. If you are old and set in your ways you will be doomed to an unhappy problematic dysfunctional existence. So sorry for you.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
LOL, you are actually unable to read.
Have a nice night........................<do you understand, I am not generalising, have a nice life 'ok', night will do, and thats it>
God I hope you get it together and understand good intention one day. You may end up very lonely with that attitude.

A

apostropheman

You might try correcting your spelling before accusing others of stupidity. ;):cheeky::bunny::bunny:
RSG.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I retract anything I have ever said on this forum, I can see it is not worth the hassle to share my exploits and I know shall vanish into thin air.....pooooooff, there I go!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I retract anything I have ever said on this forum, I can see it is not worth the hassle to share my exploits and I know shall vanish into thin air.....pooooooff, there I go!!

Okay .... Byeeeeee And mind the Do ...... oooops, too late!! Call his doctor friend to do a penectomy (in his rear end!:cheeky:!) ~ Grahame. ;) :pirate: :glasses: :surprised