Traveling to the UK. Requirements?

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I am traveling Punta Cana to Gatwick in UK in April. My vaccination card and two Sinovac should be enough right ?

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
You should get current info on this. In the news last night they reported the UK ha no more restrictions. i.e. no vaccination card, no test to leave or enter the UK.

Reactions: Britboy

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Something in news about cases going up in the UK so I hope they don’t suddenly introduce some new requirements.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Still currently no Covid 19 travel requirements to the UK apart from mask at Punta Cana Airport?

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
So in checkin in Punta Cana just showed my vaccination card but they didn’t ask for the QR Code. I have been wearing mask at times on bus and in airport voluntarily. Made sure I had it on at checkin and immigration. As my recidencia had expired last july I was sent in another line. A shorter one. I paid rd 6,200 and they said to bring that and a copy of the card for renewal. They kept card but I kept the cedula. I asked can I travel back in as tourist or for renewal and they said I had the choice between the two. I had filled in the E-ticket but saw nothing about it. Seems silly.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Nice one. It was not on my itinerary but stopped bother times. Enjoy the cold.
Was it good service.?
I always enjoy the cold at first. It will be colder when I am in Denmark later in the year. Service was ok. Watched two movies. One called “Locked down” which was boring and I couldn’t finish it. Fancy making a movie about wealthy people quarantined in the pandemic and having Skype meetings. Then I watched the musical movie “In the Heights” about the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in Washington Heights which was amazing.