Traveling with Cat

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Cats

NYC Girl,

Good Luck. I think you have gotten some good responses as well as some
of the "fun" that goes on around here. This has been a funny thread for me.

Happy Trails,

JD

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Keep your kitty back home! Most cats here die from rat poison; either because they found some around the neighbor?s yard or because they hate a dead rat that just had poison for diner. :cry:

BigCity27

Mar 4, 2004
nugirlnyc said:
Some of you guys are unbelievable, I guess you must not have anything better to do. I thought this site was to help people and for information on topics concerning this beautiful country. But I guess some of you have turned it into a leisurely game.
it would be a pretty boring message board, if noone joked a little. You got honest answers to your question (maybe not the answer you wanted to hear) and everyone got a little laugh to boot.

Buck69

Jul 29, 2004
I have to agree with the bigcity...

Laughter indeed makes things a bit more pleasant for the masses and I would hope that we continue our antics into the new year. Besides, cat is even more chewey than turkey assholes.

Original1

Apr 7, 2004
Bringing a cat to DR

nugirlnyc said:
Hello you guys,

once I arrive in D.R. QUOTE]

There is some valid information here! We came in August and had our cat and dog with us. There was a veterinarian at the airport. He did read all documents that I had. Medical Records, Health certificates that I had notarized. The Vet was more impressed with the age of my cat (13 years) he had us pay a small admin fee and let us go. We did fly into POP but SD should be similar. Just double check what requirements are needed. All my paper work, shots could not be more then 14 days old. Good luck!! ;)

nugirlnyc

Nov 1, 2004
We're here

They didn't even notice i had a cat, didn't have to bother with those greedy customs people. Damn are they greedy, gimme gimme gimme