Tri-State Area BBQ in NJ

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Bob, where the rest of the pictures??

Also, people: how do i post a picture right on the thread like the one here? thanks!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Shad - Now I remember going through this... Cant open at work :(

Ricardo - It was an indoor BBQ b/c of the rain but we had a blast!!

Sep 19, 2005
Carol...on tiny pictures .com...I pick the second option down and just hit the "copy" button...then paste when i am back in the post I am writting at DR1.

there are like 4 options of how to save thos epictures...I always use the second one down......after you have loaded the pictures from your computer into Tinypictures.com

Plus carol 2 pictures you didnt want me to post because they had children in them... and then one pictures was almost and exact duplicate of another...so i left that one out also...but I can load it if you like

bob

Sep 19, 2005
here are a few more.....I didnt want it to seem like i was posting a ton of pictures with me in them!!!

4l96j43.jpg

another that looks a lot like the very first, but isnt the same photo

688cc5w.jpg

bob

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
here are a few more.....I didnt want it to seem like i was posting a ton of pictures with me in them!!!

4l96j43.jpg

another that looks a lot like the very first, but isnt the same photo

688cc5w.jpg

bob

This is:
Rosanne, Bob, Frank (sitting), Lperez and husband and his nephew standing, Chris and Magdalena, Corina is sitting, and Muriel (Neither Muriel or Corina belong to DR1.com)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Nice

Looks like a great group of people. Too bad I was visiting Puerto Rico. I would have joined you all.

Cheers;)