Trial of Jennifer Joaquin

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If you wouldn't do it back home, don't do here.
I wonder if Roy would have married a young women like her back in the Netherlands?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
If you wouldn't do it back home, don't do here.
I wonder if Roy would have married a young women like her back in the Netherlands?
Tbh, most first world culture women are not interested in older men unless they are multi-millionaires. However, my experience in NYC is that many of these women are of Eastern European countries or Russia/Ukraine. In DR we all know any old gringo dude with a few bucks to spare can get quite a few hot young Dominican floozies.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
"No puedo negar que tenía un novio pero en ese transcurso yo y mi esposo estábamos peleado y medio separado fue en ese momento que tenía ese novio y sólo tenía 2 meses con ese novio porque durante de esos dos meses no hablaba ni hacía contacto con el holandés yo estaba prácticamente sola"

I'm sure her lawyer, if she has one, would tell her to delete this and STFU!

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
"No puedo negar que tenía un novio pero en ese transcurso yo y mi esposo estábamos peleado y medio separado fue en ese momento que tenía ese novio y sólo tenía 2 meses con ese novio porque durante de esos dos meses no hablaba ni hacía contacto con el holandés yo estaba prácticamente sola"

I interpret that as the Dominican floozy excuse to commit murder. Hey I was alone, I hadn't seen my husband for two months and I said to myself, self, let me get my chulo and his band of delinquents and off the old gringo so we can get his money and inheritance! I'm a genius! Darwin wins again.

Reactions: CristoRey

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Doesn't matter. She's already been convicted and thrown in jail.

Reactions: CristoRey