*** TW, the man, the myth, the legend! ***

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Hey TW, about that appointment...

I will be happy. E-mail me and send me your real name, address, and phone number, place of business and phone number(For security reasons..you know) and we can set it up. What size are you? I am a natural 38 but my jackets range from 39 to 42 depending on the situation. 31-33 waist. My dress shirts are medium but sport shirts are large and extra large.
TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Por que dice eso?

Believe it or not, The Rosario Brothers in real life are very sharp dressers. They wear the very best designer wear. And I dont mean To?o the skirt man. The younger Rosario is one sharp dude. As ugly as they are, they keep themselves well trimmed, no belly, no bulges. I have seen them shopping in West Palm Beach and South Beach. The best dressed Latin music star is salsa vocalist Luis Enrique, a pure Versace man.

You have to understand that to be a sharp dresser you need no designer clothes, you have to know how to wear clothes and the right situation. For instance, the sharpest celebrity I know is Michael Jordan. The guy is a trend maker. Wears huge jackets that are customized to his body and makes him look bigger than life. Many sports athletes, specially basketball players, are very sharp. Baseball players are generally at the low end. I dont know for instance what Pedro Martinez does with his money. The guy still looks like a San Pedro de Macoris buhonero. Alex Rodriguez needs some advice, but his good looks carry him.

The Duke of Windsor is the true man of styling. I do not wear his knot anymore, in fact my ties are on vacation. But this guy was ahead of his time. Oscar De La Renta is the Dominican style man and looks the part. The old Sean Connery looked the part with inexpensive clothes. Bachateros, believe it or not, are sharper dressers than Merengueros. Their women also look better.
Art Dealer/Promoter George Nader is Versace all the way. Leonel Fernandez is the worst dressed president of all time. Trujillo was the best dressed(not in uniform)Dominican ever. He even had his riding wear complete to a tee, with hat and a horse to match. Contrary to him, Pe?a Gomez and Hipolito look ridiculous with cowboy hats. Leonel could not wear a hat with his afro.

TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Loren:Armani, excellent choice *DC*

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Life is material-Death is spiritual!!! *DC*

S

Stephen Hadley

Re: Marks Works Warehouse in Canada

Short hills mall is still open and still VERY upper crust and expensive... As for what stores are still there and open? I dont know, I am too much of a cheap @#$%@^ to go in the place...

wearing a $20 shirt, $20 pants and $15 dollar shoes and very very fat wallet.....