Two chicks lost in D.R.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Hmmmm

ERICKXSON said:
BLAH, blah, Blah, Blah (i hate Dumb Yorks)

you might be more Dominican than me! however one thing is for sure (you) don't live here...... Rumors Rumores you should use common sense.

SO I GUESS THAT MEANS I SHOULD'NT BE LISTENING TO YOUR DUMB A**. AND THATS WHY I AM ON HERE SO THAT I CAN GET OPINIONS FROM PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY LIVE THERE. IF I BELIEVED IN THE RUMORS I WOULDNT TRY TO QUESTION THEM. DUMMY. :speechles

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Callingsomeone a "DumbA$$" is not a good start here!

A better idea,is to just ignore those who you want to insult! :speechles :speechles

Moderator CC

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
You Are Right But......

Criss Colon said:
A better idea,is to just ignore those who you want to insult! :speechles :speechles

Moderator CC

I DONT LIKE TO BE INSULTED. (IF YOU READ HIS POST). LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WAS JUST ASKING FOR INFO. TELLING ME I AM FULL OF .................IS NOT A WAY OF WELCOMING A NEWBIE.

BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

claudius_2k

Apr 10, 2003
if you refer to Centro de Cirug?a Pl?stica y especialidades Santo Domingo in front of the national palace, the plaza colonial aparta hotel is about 1 block, it is a nice aparta hotel you can find addreses and reservations in google,

good luck!

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Thank you.

claudius_2k said:
if you refer to Centro de Cirug?a Pl?stica y especialidades Santo Domingo in front of the national palace, the plaza colonial aparta hotel is about 1 block, it is a nice aparta hotel you can find addreses and reservations in google,

good luck!

I will check the info on google, thank you very much.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
Jozee74 said:
I Dont Have Time For You, You Dont Know Who I Am Or Where I Come From. Soy Mas Dominicana Que Cualquiera, I Just Havent Been There In Over 12 Years And I Hear Alot Of S**t Happening Over There. I Just Want Clarification Not Criticsm.

LOL, Easy there tiger. He just mean that your full of it for thinking you can trust EVERY Dominican. No matter where you go, there are goin to be people/strangers you cant trust. You cant have just walked out of an airplane and trust the first guy you see that wants to hold your stuff.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Amazing

:laugh:
puropapi3 said:
LOL, Easy there tiger. He just mean that your full of it for thinking you can trust EVERY Dominican. No matter where you go, there are goin to be people/strangers you cant trust. You cant have just walked out of an airplane and trust the first guy you see that wants to hold your stuff.

LOL is he related to you?? you completely changed his words so it can actually make sense. if this is what he meant then I apologize ;)