Two Germans found murdered in Villa Isabela, Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
"bulto que conten?a en su interior una s?bana ensangrentada, un par de tenis, una linterna peque?a, balines* y otros efectos propiedad de los alemanes."

They are rifle cartridges.....

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
Really familiar?
People from civilized countries often employ workers here without knowing even their last names ("moreno"), their addresses, their cedula numbers, etc.

Would a Dominican give a house key to an employee?
Yes, but only if his/her whole family has been known for a generation...

You should not write such thing on DR1 , they blocked my thread because I wrote 6 people have been murdered 10 miles around my house by haitian staff or very familiar.
Ar least killers shared a meal with the victims 12 hours before acting.
This is what I call a familiar.

Now for those 6 murders , I am pretty sure they stole less than US$500.

Not sure to be clear.Once again: for the total I know 6, the total amount stolen is under US$500.

P.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
83 $ /Life?

You should not write such thing on DR1 , they blocked my thread because I wrote 6 people have been murdered 10 miles around my house by haitian staff or very familiar.

Why should the truth not be told? :tired:

Ar least killers shared a meal with the victims 12 hours before acting.
This is what I call a familiar..
I understand.
Very often friendliness is regarded as weakness or at least you're are looked upon as an easy victim.
Some people seem to come from a jungle and live by jungle rules.

Now for those 6 murders , I am pretty sure they stole less than US$500.
...which tells us what a life is worth here.... :disappoin

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
donP,
If you were making a point with the dog pic I missed it.
Quite inappropriate for the thread was my reaction.
Mack.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Don Pedro,
why do you keep talking about Haitians?
I know many Haitians and have never been murdered by one.
What is your point?

And stop using my name when being a bigot!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If I may, pedrochemical, please cut your tocayo some slack, his friends have just been brutally murdered.

I don't like the demonisation of all Haitians either and that was indeed part of the reason I closed the thread in the Living forum, but Don Pedro, please note that the main reason was that this thread was already under way.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
What's going on here

Am I missing something?
Don Pedro,
why do you keep talking about Haitians?
I know many Haitians and have never been murdered by one.
What is your point?

And stop using my name when being a bigot!!
pedrochemical did you post to the correct thread?
I do not see another post from you on this thread.
For me this thread is too serious for petty gripes if that's what this is about.
Please explain!
Mack.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I don't like to get in these Hatian topics because expats are very sensitive when it comes to Hatians crimes in DR. To these expats hatians are always the victims, don't you dare blame haitians for any crimes because most of their beloved haitians are just saints.

A Donomincan can't accuse a haitian for a crime because the first thing that comes to their mind is that a dominican did it and is blaming it on a poor, kind and vulnerable saint of a haitian.

Why do you think that most dominicans don't really like living among haitians? And no, it is not because they're burnt black because dominicans come in all shades.

Most Dominicans avoid Haitians because many Haitians are like wild animals that you don't know when they will turn on the hands even against the hands that feed them.

It's a fact that most horrendous crimes in the DR are carried on by Haitians. When some of them need something they will take it anywhere and from anybody, and most of the time they will respond in violence and killing.

That was what El General Trujillo was trying to prevent.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I don't like to get in these Hatian topics because expats are very sensitive when it comes to Hatians crimes in DR. To these expats hatians are always the victims, don't you dare blame haitians for any crimes because most of their beloved haitians are just saints.

A Donomincan can't accuse a haitian for a crime because the first thing that comes to their mind is that a dominican did it and is blaming it on a poor, kind and vulnerable saint of a haitian.

Why do you think that most dominicans don't really like living among haitians? And no, it is not because they're burnt black because dominicans come in all shades.

Most Dominicans avoid Haitians because many Haitians are like wild animals that you don't know when they will turn on the hands even against the hands that feed them.

It's a fact that most horrendous crimes in the DR are carried on by Haitians. When some of them need something they will take it anywhere and from anybody, and most of the time they will respond in violence and killing.

That was what El General Trujillo was trying to prevent.

It has been a while I have not read so many stupidities and so much BS in such a small post !

Mar 2, 2008
"It's a fact that most horrendous crimes in the DR are carried on by Haitians. When some of them need something they will take it anywhere and from anybody, and most of the time they will respond in violence and killing.
That was what El General Trujillo was trying to prevent."

Mr DR

Is it?

First, is it a fact that Haitians commit the most horrendous crimes in the DR? I don't know if it is a fact or not, but if someone is going to make a statement such as that they should be prepared to support it with some documented evidence.

I see no reference at all to support your statement, which leads me to believe you have no evidence and you are simply stating your opinion.

Of course you have a right to state your opinion, but don't tell us it is a fact without being able to supply the evidence.

Secondly, is it what Trujillo was trying to accomplish? Or is what he was trying to accomplish actually what he said it was at the time, to "prevent the 'darkening' of the Dominican people"?

If the massacre that occurred at the border was an example of what it means to prevent 'violence and killing' then robbing a bank is a way to prevent bank robberies.

I have no issue with "telling it like it is". When Haitians commit crimes, it should certainly be reported, and the facts should be allowed to speak for themselves.

However, when overly-generalized and unsubstantiated statements are substituted for verifiable facts, and questionable interpretations of "historical events" take the place of documented evidence, it is time to take a step back, and to consider the motivation of those who are presenting this kind of rubbish.

I sincerely doubt the motivation is well-intended.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
2 people get murdered - this is terrible and my heart goes out to family and friends.

It doesn't mean that we have to forget all our standards about right and wrong.

Apart from that - what Catcher and Squat said.

Status
Not open for further replies.