U.S. bill requires air travelers to be vaccinated against Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Because the china vaccine for the wuhan chinese virus is only 40% effective and it doesnt work..just like everything else from china
And yet the Dominican Republic, Chile, and Uruguay are currently doing much better than Western countries such as the US, Israel & Great Britain - what do they have in common? They all deployed Sinovac as their first line of defense - and they were also amongst the very first to offer a booster shot with many others, such as the three mentioned, now following suit.

Sinovac, in lieu of nothing, is a great choice. It works as the numbers clearly prove.

---

Bonus: Calling COVID-19 the “Wuhan Virus” or “China Virus” is inaccurate and xenophobic

Cheers - or not.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Only a matter of time.................................................
We already had a vaccination passport before. The yellow one. I lost mine but it was 20 years old anyway and I probably have to redo the different vaccinations. Here I only got the first Sinovac and never got around to do the second one. I wonder if I can just go ahead and do Pfizer now.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
aarhus Are you also that old that you remember those yellow passports for yellow ,smallpox and typhoid and a few other diseases. You may have seen the wonderful film the VIPs with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.Maggie Smith and Margaret Rutherford as the Duchess of Brighton who produced that vaccination passport from her enormous hand bag , Yes I have already messaged somewhere here that the vaccination places are doing Pfizer as the second shot . Maybe you just have to ask for it .

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Thank you
aarhus Are you also that old that you remember those yellow passports for yellow ,smallpox and typhoid and a few other diseases. You may have seen the wonderful film the VIPs with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.Maggie Smith and Margaret Rutherford as the Duchess of Brighton who produced that vaccination passport from her enormous hand bag , Yes I have already messaged somewhere here that the vaccination places are doing Pfizer as the second shot . Maybe you just have to ask for it .
I don’t know if I am “that” old. I don’t know the movie lol

Thanks for your advice regarding second dose. I will go again and ask. I think it was because when I had to go for second dose of Sinovac then Pfizer arrived here and I then just waited to see what people were saying.

Reactions: Se fue la luz

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
And yet the Dominican Republic, Chile, and Uruguay are currently doing much better than Western countries such as the US, Israel & Great Britain - what do they have in common? They all deployed Sinovac as their first line of defense - and they were also amongst the very first to offer a booster shot with many others, such as the three mentioned, now following suit.

Sinovac, in lieu of nothing, is a great choice. It works as the numbers clearly prove.

---

Bonus: Calling COVID-19 the “Wuhan Virus” or “China Virus” is inaccurate and xenophobic

Cheers - or not.
china made the virus in the lab, were incompetent in its handling, and distributed the virus, hence it is the china virus.. Dont really care what you think,,
the description is accurate. Its true I dont like chinese communist party. the ccp steals and spies every bit of technology they can, and that includes information from American companies on the wuhan china virus.
Anything that is only 40% effective, is not the reason for the low rates. Its herd immunity. I would NEVER take this "vaccine" .

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

---

Cheers - or not.
Right, carry on thinking that regarding the origins of the Wuhan Flu/ China Virus arising naturally:

• Haha
Reactions: Tonchi and melphis

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I still doubt the Federal Government in the US will pass laws requiring vaccinations of citizens.
States and Cities in the USA are a different story. NY City, San Francisco and New Orleans already instituted the "two tiered society" of the
future in some places.

Reactions: Tonchi

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
china made the virus in the lab, were incompetent in its handling, and distributed the virus, hence it is the china virus.. Dont really care what you think,,
the description is accurate. Its true I dont like chinese communist party. the ccp steals and spies every bit of technology they can, and that includes information from American companies on the wuhan china virus.
Anything that is only 40% effective, is not the reason for the low rates. Its herd immunity. I would NEVER take this "vaccine" .
Why do you think the Chinese were producing a virus?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I still doubt the Federal Government in the US will pass laws requiring vaccinations of citizens.
States and Cities in the USA are a different story. NY City, San Francisco and New Orleans already instituted the "two tiered society" of the
future in some places.
Nobody ever said they would.........................

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com

It's not "what I think" but rather facts & scientific consensus - which I know conflict with your version of reality.

Hate China till the cows come home, makes no difference to me (or them for that matter), fact is Sinovac works as intended - the number that matters, as we're learning more and more on a daily basis, is the efficacy in preventing severe disease/deaths. And Sinovac is doing the job - as are all the other vaccines authorized by the WHO. But all of them need boosters in order to maintain their efficacy. Fact: protection wanes in all cases no matter the manufacturer. BTW, herd immunity is out the window - might want to read up on that as well.

Lastly, you've been given the scientific & social reasons as to why "China/Wuham virus" is both inaccurate and xenophobic and yet you chose to continue to use, and defend, said terminology. Fair enough - if the shoe fits...

TTFN

Reactions: Paris

Big

Apr 24, 2019

---

Cheers - or not.
How about the "Wuhan China virus" is that OK?

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
It's not "what I think" but rather facts & scientific consensus - which I know conflict with your version of reality.

Hate China till the cows come home, makes no difference to me (or them for that matter), fact is Sinovac works as intended - the number that matters, as we're learning more and more on a daily basis, is the efficacy in preventing severe disease/deaths. And Sinovac is doing the job - as are all the other vaccines authorized by the WHO. But all of them need boosters in order to maintain their efficacy. Fact: protection wanes in all cases no matter the manufacturer. BTW, herd immunity is out the window - might want to read up on that as well.

Lastly, you've been given the scientific & social reasons as to why "China/Wuham virus" is both inaccurate and xenophobic and yet you chose to continue to use, and defend, said terminology. Fair enough - if the shoe fits...

TTFN
I dont hate the Chinese,, I have a particular distaste for chinese communists who created the virus and released it upon the world... So it is called the wuhan china virus. The chinese government can only lie, steal and spy their way to achieve their goals.

They control the WHO and its now been admitted chinese communists party told WHO what to say.. So thats typical of the chinese and why its the wuhun china virus

Status
Not open for further replies.