U.S. Corruption

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Theresa,"Cheeky" youare my fair lady!

Theresa,ever notice how easy it is to "bait" these so called "intellectuals" down from their Holier than Thou "Pseudo" Ivory Towers.A few well placed insults,and "Bam",there is the "Old Farter Starter" Tgif "trying" to trade insults with the "Experts'!"MY" scientific facts for the day.Did You know that without lard its hard to make a really good piecrust?Did you know that the hardest part about eating "mothballs" is getting their really tiny back legs apart!?...Did you know that 16 year old single mothers don,t wear "Pampers",but their babies do.Did you know that some old men are so envious that some people have a sex life that they try to ridicule those other people?Just a few "Thoughts" to ponder.Until next Time,If there is a "Next Time"..."CRISCO"

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Theresa said:
Shees... I was just about to hit the ignore list on this one until Criss came in and actually added something interesting to the thread.

I finally enabled my fonts and smilies..before Criss posted I was :tired: tired from reading all the psudo-intellectual crap

but now I am :cheeky: cheeky.

Babble and drivel all of it. I wonder if TGF actually thinks anyone gives two doodies about what he says?

Between the two of them I am bored to tears. Amazing to me that someone pines to be a boring loser and works so hard at it.

Ok Criss, take out the trash for us, thanks.:bored: :bored: :bored:

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Crissy, Crissy, Crissy...what an old geezer you are.

Sorry, Crissy "I think I'm sassy, but really am only crass(y)" Colon, but you are the dirty old fart between the two of us. I'm nearly a decade younger than you. Sorry, if you assumed that I was an old professional fart...I may be a youngish professional fart, but I do have my youth, while you just have your immaturity.

P.S. Geez, if you, Jazzcom, Theresa, et al. don't like the posts and find them boring why don't you not read them and ignore the fact that they exist. Oh, sorry, I forgot that this board revolves around just you few individuals. And, Jazzcom, I really don't give a flying "doodie" what you think - its not like its deep anyway.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ladies and Gentlemen" let me present "TGif".....

...who has come down from his "Pseudo" Ivory Tower to trade insults wwith your,s truly,and some of the other "normal" people on Dr1!!!........."TGif",I may be wrong,but you must have us confused with someone who gives a "SHIT" what you think!...We do agree on one thing though,you sure are a "Professional Fart",no matter how old you are....and stop with the "compliments",don,t you think I enjoy "being" all the things you "call" me? Please "Stick a fork in this thread,its DONE!!! Got to go,My "4 o,clock" needs me! CRISCO

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
You're right the thread has been dead for awhile....

but I am enjoying exchanging "compliments" with you Little Crisco "is what I need in order to pull on my pants" Colon. Since you don't give a "shit" about what I think, how come you return like a whining puppy every time I post a new reply. Just can't bring yourself to go away. It must be a maturity issue. I'll show you how its done. Bye.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"LOOSER"!

He couldn,t "TAKE THE HEAT,soooooooo...."HE GOT OUT OF THE KITCHEN"! Obviously.in a "Battle-of-Wits" with me TGiF,came "unarmed"!!!!!!!!!!!!! "CRISCO"....."greases" yet another pretender to the throne!!!!!'Long Live The KING"!!!!!!!...PS,If you are a "Man of your word",which I seriously doubt,you will honor your commitment not to respond to my childishly taunting posts!

Last edited:

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Like shooting fish in a barrel.....

Crissy if you have to get the last word in at least do it right; the correct spelling is "WITS"....

Thank you.

Last edited:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Glad to see

a bunch of weirdos have survived the purge.

Robert:
It's like with the oldest profession, you can
suppress it for a while but it always pops
back up again.

X

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
C,mon X-Man,Like you don,t find "TGiF" 100 times

more "FUN" when he is "attempting" to trade insults with me,than when he is pontificating about the sex life of an English Moth?(and that is not a reference to our Webmaster!)Anyway,its over now,TGif has retired to the reference library to "Lick his wounds",since he couldn,t do the same to my ass!!CRISCO:p :p :lick: :lick: :eek:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Crisco

You always have the right instincts I too couldn't
figure what moths have to do with DR.

Mosquitos would have been more of a fitting subject.I wonder if they have balls too?

Could you find out for us?

X.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thank you people (some) for destroying an interesting thread.
Some of you really are stating to show your class.

If you don't have the intellect to have an adult discussion or debate, I
suggest you stick to simpler tasks, like making your bed or cleaning your room.

I can feel a change in the air...