Update on Gorgeous Dominicana I met last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Last week, I told you all that I met this beautiful Dominicana at a local restaurant. I also asked you guys for advice, and I followed up by returning to that same restaurant today. I got my teeth cleaned, bought a new outfit, bought some new cologne, and I went in and made my intentions to her clear. I told her in Spanish that I was interested in her and would like to talk with her, and I asked her if she had a novio and she said she didn't. I told her that I wanted to meet tomorrow after she got off work to talk, and she said quizas and tal vez.

But when I asked her if she had a child, I was saddened to learn that the answer was yes. :bored: Now I don't think I can return to that restaurant, because I vowed never to get with a woman that already has kids. Bronzealspice, you jinxed me, that 8 year old kid I saw when I was there the first time was indeed hers. Dammit. I told her "before" I learned she had a kid that I would come back tomorrow, but now I don't think I'm going to. There was another hot waittress there that was eyeing me but it would be so awkward, weird and scandalous to go back and try to hit on her. I guess it wasn't meant to be and I need to keep searching. Truth is, I don't really have time for a relationship anyways, I seriously seriously need to concentrate all my resources on my business. But damn, this is the second chic I've met here that I've shown interest in(and vice versa), and she already has a kid....in any event, I still consider myself to be winner because I went in and tried...and I know one thing, I looked and smelled damn good in that outfit I was wearing. :glasses:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Oh well.

Thanks for the update.

Excess baggage is not your cup of tea. Too bad!!!!!!!

This is closed as well.

Thanks for the memories!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Please.

Don't not start a new thread on old news.

Send me a pm for updates and I will temporary open the original thread.

Dislikes are very welcomed!!!!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.