Update since I know you have all been anxiously waiting

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Since the original thread has been closed I wanted to provide the next chapter in this love story which seems to only has one ending according to all the expert advice provided heretofore.
I have decided to try to reconcile with my wife. (who by the way is 23 years younger than me). I have kids in the 20's. As I said I am not your normal 75 YO

I have discussed this with my GF. I told her than we cannot have any contact while I am undertaking this journey.

To be honest, I truly miss this Dominicana. We have been in contact every day for a year. Never missed a single day. We have shared some ups and downs in our lives.
We have seen each other shed tears over various personal situations. So I hope you can understand this is very difficult for me. I wake with her and go to sleep with her.
She is the first face I see when I awaken and I am the last she sees when she vas a dormir.

Amidst all your comments, let me say that this is extremely painful to me..
I know she would wait for me if things cannot be resolved at home.

It was very unfair of me to carry on this relationship while I lived under the same roof as my wife.
There was much pain all around.

My life has been in turmoil since this "affair" of the heart began.. Very hard to love 2 woman when one is your wife.

All that I ask is that you send some good thoughts my way because I am really in alot of pain right now.
My Rosa has reached within me and has touched my heart.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
You could have stopped writing after the first paragraph.

Best of luck with your real better half.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Man, I was looking forward to the crash and burn results, and you ending up on medication and/or in jail. Like the saying in the movie Hangover 2 "Bangkok has him now", Well the same could have been said here D.R has him now. Best of luck.

Reactions: RDKNIGHT

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
probably he seen a attorney and fond out he was going to be broke and second thoughts about that wife gets it all most of the time married 29 years wow he will be broke
No its not that at all

It's just that all you guys convinced me that it is not possible for any poor DR woman to actually love a rich older gringo for any reason other than just to throw her money and take care of her extended family. Every poor DR woman is wired that way and its in her blood.. and God made no exceptions to the rule because everyone needs to be the same and fit into his perfect model

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Ken why don't you keep the drinks are on you open and come on down with wife#1. Our man Vegas is sitting on go ready to bartend one hell of a party.Just a thought. (And of course stay in Santo Domingo.)
You're going to make me travel all the way from PC to SD for drinks. IT better be one hell of a party with top shelf only

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
No its not that at all

It's just that all you guys convinced me that it is not possible for any poor DR woman to actually love a rich older gringo for any reason other than just to throw her money and take care of her extended family. Every poor DR woman is wired that way and its in her blood.. and God made no exceptions to the rule because everyone needs to be the same and fit into his perfect model
No, just 90% of them! :)

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
You're going to make me travel all the way from PC to SD for drinks. IT better be one hell of a party with top shelf only
You were willing to travel all the way from Atlanta to Vernon DR for a hug from the omelet flipper. Why think of us being any less worthy??
I offer a guarantee : If you walk up to a bar during prime time, bang on the bar and announce " All drinks on this gringo...come meet Johhny Cash.!"..no less than 20 women will be all over you like bees on honey. Any less than 20 I'll pay.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Trying to book my room for the recon mission I mentioned in another thread (now closed). Which Secrets does Omelet Girl work in? Punta Cana or Cap Cana?

Reactions: CristoRey and Big