Upgrades to power plant

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
MY,...
"BULL$HIT" METER" is going crazy!!!!!!
"PINEWOOD STUDIOS" doing well these days????????
"Air Ambulances" flying much???

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What is the plan to handle the polluted "Fly Ash" produced by burning coal??????

Jan 9, 2004
MY,...
"BULL$HIT" METER" is going crazy!!!!!!
"PINEWOOD STUDIOS" doing well these days????????
"Air Ambulances" flying much???

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What is the plan to handle the polluted "Fly Ash" produced by burning coal??????

There going to turn it into landfill and sell it to Puerto Rico.....along with the rock ash the DR allowed to be dumped here several years ago...for a slight fee to a highly placed official.

All this to be financed by the Financial Center of The Americas (conveniently located next to Pinewood) with Pesos Oro at 25:1.

The spin just keeps on coming.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

donP

Dec 14, 2008
DR Messiah

Did Pichardo realy type "trust me" in one of his posts?

Yes.
Nevertheless, he can indeed be trusted, he is very consistent in what he predicts.
He believes in his vivid fantasy, too.
He is a bit like Einstein... ;)

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nice to see that someone besides me remembers when the DR allowed Puerto Rico to dump their "Fly Ash" here in the DR!!!!
"Orgullo De Mi Tierra" not withstanding!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
New coal fired plants are not terribly dirty from an emissions point and if your alternate is burning nat gas - the difference in GHG emissions is not that great - but there are issues around coal dust that can be horrible for beaches when unloading and transferring - the Colombians are having big issues with this now - might be a very big deal in the DR where beaches are so important to the economy - on the other hand so is air conditioning and blender drinks