US airline mask mandate may finally be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
It appears that many people are completely unable to do what's clearly best for them and would rather take the easy way out, listen to politicians instead of experts, that we need and definitely needed the mandates and curfews.

Yes, I'm sure Dominicans would love nothing more than having people telling them how, where, and when to live their lives. Look how well it worked out the last time. What could go wrong?!

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Confirmed with the agent in charge of Jetblue at STI, no masks required by them for outbound flights to the US.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Most importantly, will Delta return return to their pre-covid level of service in 1st class? No more excuses!

Reactions: jd426

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
I don't know about Delta but when I last flew 1st class on AA in 2020 it was absolutely worthless. I won't pay for nothing again.

Prior to covid they were passing out drinks in 1st class while the plane was still boarding. Only 1 meal on a 4 hour flight but it was hot. Since covid they're nearly an hour into the flight before serving, and dinner is sandwiches!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
Do you believe that just because politicians had removed mandates that it is actually in your best interest to believe them?

Just because people are tired, frustrated, impatient, and eager to stop distancing and wearing masks that they really know what's in their best interest healthwise?
No of course not ,, but we are fortunate enough to have posters with Medical Degrees like yourself to educate us on what is best for us .

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
No of course not ,, but we are fortunate enough to have posters with Medical Degrees like yourself to educate us on what is best for us .
Except that I'm not telling you what to do, except to let the actual experts give direction instead of people with a profit motive, but go ahead and take advice from politicians in Florida....or is in Cancun. LOL

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Yes, I'm sure Dominicans would love nothing more than having people telling them how, where, and when to live their lives. Look how well it worked out the last time. What could go wrong?!
They sure seemed to mostly go along and anytime they didn't they were dealt with, all for the greater good. Some hee say that the DR was a model of how to handle the virus, so what's your point?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
Except that I'm not telling you what to do, except to let the actual experts give direction instead of people with a profit motive, but go ahead and take advice from politicians in Florida....or is in Cancun. LOL
The " Experts" all own Big Pharm Stock ....
there is no Money in telling you the Truth . or giving you "direction"

other than " get your 9th booster, this is the best one yet",

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
The " Experts" all own Big Pharm Stock ....
there is no Money in telling you the Truth . or giving you "direction"

other than " get your 9th booster, this is the best one yet",
If you're going to keep making wild accusations some links to back them up are called for. Otherwise, you win the "Tinfoil Hat Award", yet again LOL :p

Reactions: Lucifer
Status
Not open for further replies.