US Visa Obtained Easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have had the experience of visiting the embassy on various occasions: 2 times for the citizenship of my baby and other times for my passport renewal etc. The problem I see with dominicans getting rejected is that they lie or make stupid mistakes on the form. There were so many people in the consulate with problems in forms for the baby's citizenship and missing documents. One father came in totally drunks and had papers missing. Some people didn't bring money to pay the fees and other people had credit card problems so they too had to go back home and come on another date. Then in visa section, people made silly mistakes and made up silly lies. example: a girl brought a job letter that states she makes 15 thousand pesos / month and then she shows a bank balance of 290 thousands PLUS pesos. the counselor asked her how the hell you were able to save so much cash from a job that pays so little specially when she had not been working for a long time?
other people didn't show a clear motive to visit USA, saying they are visiting a friend and didn't even have details on the friend or knew how long they will stay there etc. Many people just made mistakes on forms because they just didn't understand the questions. This is why so many dominicans utilize services of lawyers who specialize in visa services.
AZB

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I have had the experience of visiting the embassy on various occasions: 2 times for the citizenship of my baby and other times for my passport renewal etc. The problem I see with dominicans getting rejected is that they lie or make stupid mistakes on the form. There were so many people in the consulate with problems in forms for the baby's citizenship and missing documents. One father came in totally drunks and had papers missing. Some people didn't bring money to pay the fees and other people had credit card problems so they too had to go back home and come on another date. Then in visa section, people made silly mistakes and made up silly lies. example: a girl brought a job letter that states she makes 15 thousand pesos / month and then she shows a bank balance of 290 thousands PLUS pesos. the counselor asked her how the hell you were able to save so much cash from a job that pays so little specially when she had not been working for a long time?
other people didn't show a clear motive to visit USA, saying they are visiting a friend and didn't even have details on the friend or knew how long they will stay there etc. Many people just made mistakes on forms because they just didn't understand the questions. This is why so many dominicans utilize services of lawyers who specialize in visa services.
AZB

I renewed my work visa while on vacations at the SD embassy 2 years ago. I was in and out of the place in 15 minutes tops (on drop off and pick up). Straight forward, pleasant staff. They even offered to send me back the passport in Samana, I passed.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is the VISA forum and this thread contains some useful info so I'm going to close it before it turns into a different discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.