It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location
Reactions: CristoRey

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I am getting booster start April in SD before I travel to Europe. Looking forward to it if I can go again to Downtown Mall and also go to Starbucks. It was a nice morning outing. The capsules hadn’t arrived so I went down and spent some time at their very nice Starbucks and felt like being abroad. For the first Sinovac I went to the University Unphu. Lot’s of queuing and in the sun. I had some fun though with a group of women employees from Pizzarelli. We had to sit a while afterwards and I pretended I was a bit dizzy. They were like oh noooo but we then laughed about it.

Reactions: CristoRey

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Meantime the UK, which seems to be ahead in compiling Covid data, has released data to show that the crisis is now a "pandemic of the vaccinated ".

So why encourage boosters?

I was in Jumbo yesterday and they are no longer there with Vax teams and have stopped checking Vax Card status.

I think people are coming to the realization the virus is all but behind us, except for the "nattering nabobs of negativity".

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has recently started to report hospital admissions—not just those to intensive care—alongside vaccination status. The latest figures show that in the week to 29 December 2021 a total of 815 people with confirmed omicron infection were admitted from an emergency department to hospitals in England. Of these, 74% had not had three doses of vaccine—including 25% (206) who were unvaccinated, 6% (49) who had received one dose, and 43% (352) who had received two doses. Twenty three percent (189) had received a booster dose, and the remainder were unknown or had had their first dose less than three weeks ago.4
Further analysis by the agency has concluded that unvaccinated adults are as much as eight times more likely to be admitted to hospital than those who have been vaccinated and that booster doses are 88% effective at preventing hospital admission.4
A separate report published by the UKHSA showed that, although unvaccinated individuals made up only a small proportion of the overall population, they accounted for 27% of those with a confirmed case of omicron admitted to hospital in England and for 39% in London.5
The Office for National Statistics’ latest report on deaths from covid-19 covering the period from January to October last year in England found that the age adjusted rate of death was 96% lower in people who had received a second dose of vaccine than in those who were unvaccinated.6

Reactions: SKY

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Chico Bill, if all you can do is ignore the thread topic and continue posting anti-vaccination rhetoric or sly allusions to US politics, stay out of this thread!