Vaginal Medicine For A Toe Nail Infection?

Dec 26, 2011
Wayne Coyne wrote a song about a girl that put petroleum jelly on her toast. I wonder if she was Dominican.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I have a small black spot on my big toe underneath the nail so I tried lamasil and after a month it reduced in size but has not cleared and lamasil is not good for the liver so time to stop that.

I went to the Doctor in Sosua and the medicine he prescribed was not available anywhere on the north coast.

I was given a new prescription called Clozol which is supposed to be similar but when I googled this solution I find it is more commonly prescribed for Vaginal yeast infection.

There is no way I could have gotten this from a women because I have never had a " Toe Job ",

But seriously, if I start using medicine that was designed for a woman does this mean I will grow hair on my big toe.?

All kidding aside let's see if this works.

Could it be the kittens ? :cool: :)

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Could it be the kittens ? :cool: :)

No as I never did get to play with this kitten which must be a female because she is all over Cabarete beach but only comes home to Jose Oshay's late at night.

Of course it could be a Sankie Cat which works the resorts, and that would explain the late night activity and returning to Jose Oshay's After hours

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Did you hear about the "Midget",(Not "PC", but then neither am I!) who was dating a woman 7 feet tall?
When they were "nose to nose, his toes were in "IT"!
When they were toes to toes, his nose was in "IT"! :lick::lick::lick:
Now why did he date such a tall woman???
"His friends, put him up to "IT"!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
Could explain her case of "Athlets Vagina"???????????????????
Or his toes with "Vaginitus"???????
But NOT why I can't speell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC