Victorian House Restaurant

Gee5

Jan 4, 2012
Having only been coming to DR for 3 years I have to say this is the best place I have ever stayed at. The hotel is pretty close to American standards. King Size beds and Great View. Myself and another guest gave been going through the Bourbon St Grill Menu every day trying something new. So far they are batting 1000. Food is Great and to eat with that view is the reason we come to the caribbean

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Call me slow but I don't get the connection. All I'm hearing from dozens of sources is that it's a great place to dine and a really nice place to stay at a decent price. All I've seen is pictures of food, the menu and the grounds. None of that had azz in it.

@ Grey - You know exactly what the story is there, no need to play dumbmon. I was @ a pool party there this past November, and there was a nice smorgasbord there, let's just leave it at that.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I went to lunch there the other day, I can +1 to everyone else's comments above, great view, service, food etc., well worth a visit.

My suggestion to the manager would be to do a menu with pictures, I had no idea what to expect from reading the menu, but again it will be fun to try them one by one.... !

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
@ Grey - You know exactly what the story is there, no need to play dumbmon. I was @ a pool party there this past November, and there was a nice smorgasbord there, let's just leave it at that.

Sorry, I've never been. Let me ask you this, when the Tri-Lam's book Disney World for their Gay Pride Week celebration for a day does that make it a year round gay venue and everybody who goes there the other 364 days gay too?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry, I've never been. Let me ask you this, when the Tri-Lam's book Disney World for their Gay Pride Week celebration for a day does that make it a year round gay venue and everybody who goes there the other 364 days gay too?

You win Grey Beard, this venue is a family oriented establishment, I see your logic.
If you would like to make a little wager, I am always up for some fun.
I will donate 100% of the Pesos to a Dominican children's charity of your choice.
Regardless, the food is top notch, as are the views and poom-poom that may swim up from the sea!

cheers!

mp

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
You win Grey Beard, this venue is a family oriented establishment, I see your logic.
If you would like to make a little wager, I am always up for some fun.
I will donate 100% of the Pesos to a Dominican children's charity of your choice.
Regardless, the food is top notch, as are the views and poom-poom that may swim up from the sea!cheers!

mister pink

Hell, they have that at Captain Cook and it's as "family oriented" as they come. I have no doubt, it after all being the Dominican Republic that there is no shortage of beauties coming and going. That's just the way things go there. I'll never forget my 1st time landing at SDQ. I barely got out of the airport without swearing my fealty and undying love about a dozen times.

I'm just saying, eating okra occasionally doesn't make one a Cajun.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Family menu, OK.....so do most of the joints on Pedro during the day and early evening.
However, like the song goes, "The freaks come out at night"