Video about why people are moving to the North Coast

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
And then the couple moves here from their pristine Canadian town and this is what happens:

Snap19.jpg

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There are already too many people here, so this kind of video will only add to that.
Looks like a fine upstanding couple windy that might put a spark in your life. They know so little about the DR ,imagine what you can teach them. Have fun...

Reactions: Fulano2

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Windy might want to teach his new friends that Rio SanJuan,Playa Grade,Cabrera is considered the Costa Verde not the North Coast

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I've followed their YouTube channel for several years. They travel extensively, and are about to embark on another lengthy trip.
They're currently residing in Cabarete, but have lived in Las Terrenas in the past. I like 'em.
if you see him in Cab, could you ask him why he has a 3 inch man bun with rubber bands around it. I am interested. Additionally, it is nice to see that not everyone has been caught up in the fitness craze.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
A grown man with a man bun haircut, unshaven and eating in a restaurant wearing a tank top that was used to clean the floor. Welcome to the North Coast.
The guy has a beard. Beards are very common even amongst the highest classes in all modern countries. I somehow doubt that the top was used to clean the floor. A bun? Not my taste but if he likes it, why not.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
The guy has a beard. Beards are very common even amongst the highest classes in all modern countries. I somehow doubt that the top was used to clean the floor. A bun? Not my taste but if he likes it, why not.
Many years ago, a former poster published my mugshot, and another former poster wrote that I look like Rico Tubbs on crack cocaine, prompting Robert to delete said post.

If these current crop of critics could see me now, they'd abandon DR1 in a heartbeat... or possible lobby for my permanent removal.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
OH, I am sorry, did not mean to offend! Additionally. I am first a businessman, secondly I am a student of human behavior. How does a man maintain such a fragile physique that looks like the only thing he has lifted in his entire life is a cell phone and hemp flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey