Visiting Bani

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
thank you

thank you
from your description i vaguely remember seeing that sign while driving in that direction. I remember a little sign pointing towards a unpaved road. unfortunately that also describes all the 'Fincas' i have been to along C. Maximo Gomez

I will ask around for BBQ house, but it looks like V. Jesuana is the no brainer according to multiple sources. do they have cabanas?

dominicanpapi

Dec 9, 2003
thank you
from your description i vaguely remember seeing that sign while driving in that direction. I remember a little sign pointing towards a unpaved road. unfortunately that also describes all the 'Fincas' i have been to along C. Maximo Gomez

I will ask around for BBQ house, but it looks like V. Jesuana is the no brainer according to multiple sources. do they have cabanas?

As far as I know they dont have any cabanas. I didn't see any when I was there. There are some cabanas right around the entrance to villa palmera. I have not been to those cabanas but I've been told that they are not nice. I dont think there are any nice cabanas in Bani.. Cabanas tentacion used to be nice a few years ago but now they are in bad shape.

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
cabana report

ok i did go to cabana tentacion...and they are in pretty bad shape.

500 peso gets you what you think 500pesos should get you, a bed, some condoms, 2 towels, some lube....
but the lighting was bad, the bathroom was bad, overall it was a little sleazy...

there are newer cabanas on caretera maximo gomez about 2 minutes past bani called OXE cabana/motel...750peso but much much nicer....

same little love package, 2 towels, condoms, lube, soap, and candy. but the room is much much nicer. working amenities, jacuzi, body sprays/shower, working lighting, and a full food/bar menu.