Watch out for girls like these!!

C

cavok

A girl was stabbed to death today en la madrugrada by another girl at the entrance to the Callejon. Not sure why some posters here seem to welcome getting into a knife fight(?).

All I can say is "suerte"! Have at it. Not worth the risk to me over $50-$60 if I can avoid it.

R

Ricardo900

A girl was stabbed to death today en la madrugrada by another girl at the entrance to the Callejon. Not sure why some posters here seem to welcome getting into a knife fight(?).

All I can say is "suerte"! Have at it. Not worth the risk to me over $50-$60 if I can avoid it.

I worked on homicide cases with the DA and the crime scenes of knife murders and gun murders were totally different. The ones utilizing a gun most of the time were just small little holes around the body. The ones utilizing a knife were just plain nasty, blood all over the place with pieces of flesh on the walls, floor, etc. Gruesome! People that welcome getting into a knife fight never seen one.

C

cavok

En supuesta riña mujer mata otra de nacionalidad haitiana a puñaladas en Cabarete

Por Luis Ozuna

SOSUA, CABARETE, PROV. PUERTO PLATA.- Una mujer de nacionalidad haitiana fue muerta a puñaladas la mañana de hoy supuestamente a manos de una dominicana tras sostener una presunta riña, en un hecho ocurrido en el callejón de la loma de este Distrito Municipal, del Municipio de Sousa.

La occisa ha sido identificada por las autoridaes como Antoine Lourdemya, (Lucmia), mientras que su agresora es la nombrada Melisa Pérez, (Jahaira), quién fue conducida a la dotación policial del Sosua.

Mientras que el cuerpo sin vida de Lumi permanece aún en el pavimento a la entrada del referido sector a la espera del médico legista, agentes de la Policía preservan la escena del crimen.

Se espera que en las proximas horas las autoridades suministren más detalles sobre los hechos.

B

Big

these girls did not display a knife, they more or less did a " purse snatch" type job on him. All these fantasies about knifes, razors and guns does spice up the thread I guess.

C

cavok

these girls did not display a knife, they more or less did a " purse snatch" type job on him. All these fantasies about knifes, razors and guns does spice up the thread I guess.

No, they didn't. The point is, if he had resisted, would one have come out and maybe stabbed him(?). No fantasies at all. I already posted one incident that I witnessed where a guy had his face slashed open with a Gillette. He never saw it coming.

B

Big

No, they didn't. The point is, if he had resisted, would one have come out and maybe stabbed him(?). No fantasies at all. I already posted one incident that I witnessed where a guy had his face slashed open with a Gillette. He never saw it coming.

I hear ya, possibly!! I think the guy did the right thing. However I am inclined to believe like (I think it was chicobill) if you were to smack one across the mouth they would have scampered off.

C

cavok

I hear ya, possibly!! I think the guy did the right thing. However I am inclined to believe like (I think it was chicobill) if you were to smack one across the mouth they would have scampered off.

That's if you see it coming first. And even if you do, while you're smacking one girl, what are the others behind you going to do?

I also posted about the American guy who killed a chica in Sosua about a year ago. Shortly before that, he took a chica to a hotel in Charamicos and started getting rough with her. She pulled a knife on him and managed to escape and called the police. By the time the police got there, he had jumped out the back window of the hotel and escaped.

He was a big, powerful looking guy, but even he had the sense to not get into a knife fight with one of these chicas.

"Forewarned is forearmed".

B

Big

I guess trouble follows some people wherever they go. Razors, knifes, box cutters lol, and to think I have just been concerned about thier table manners.

W

william webster

I'm w/ you Biggy Big

Stop licking my ears !!!
is all I ask

F

Fulano2

Sad case, for both, you see clearly they dont care. Not for the other life nor for hers...

Last edited:
B

Big

The real crime were those extensions she was wearing, looks like a bricklayer put them on.

indoroids

Nov 13, 2019
old people usually wiser
they will let the thiefs takes things from them
because usually they don't bring it a lot
they value life more than things