Water Crisis

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"We" actually are quite fond of dv8's posts. Calling folks names won't really help you get your point across, here or anywhere else.

DRob: Bob was answering the below addressed to dv8:

You really are the scum we don't need here Dv8, I used to like you, now we see the real you, congratulations, enjoy Costambar.......

The above post was "down ranked"

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
DRob: Bob was answering the below addressed to dv8:

The above post was "down ranked"

Sorry, I wasn't very clear, I had meant to support Bob (and particularly, dv8).

Regardless of one's opinion on the topic, Luvvie's personal attack was uncalled for.

What does "down ranked" mean, anyway? How is that different from a deletion?

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Thank you all for a very entertaining thread..LOL.. What do we need telenovela for when we have the Water Crisis thread??????????...LMAO

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you all for a very entertaining thread..LOL.. What do we need telenovela for when we have the Water Crisis thread??????????...LMAO
If you think this is entertaining tht, wait until you hit 500 posts and have off topic access.
It must be getting really bad, because we were going to paint the pool at my complex. Now we're afraid to drain the pool and not having water to refill it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wait with the pool until it starts to rain and reservoirs fill up a bit. bertha may bring some rain this weekend, hopefully...

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
If you think this is entertaining tht, wait until you hit 500 posts and have off topic access.

I may chicken out at 499. I've been of the impression there are additional requirements, bullet proof vest, B6 armoured vehicle, knowledge of how to put together an IED. Aaah never mind, I hope it will rain soon, I will get back to my beach town shortly.

Last edited:

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
On a lighter note, I called Xoom today inorder to find out what's the holdup with my money transfer. The rep. told me that their partners in DR said the delay was due to, wait for it....The Heavy Rain!!!!!

I had to laugh, and just put the phone down. SMDH

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thank you guys for words of support, btw:

vq1tog.gif

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
At a time like this I am reminded of the little pearl of wisdom.
If it's yellow, let it mellow.
If it's brown, flush it down.

It is a real drag to be in anything like a drought. I always imagine what it would be like if one day there just wasn't anymore water.
I'm a natural born worrier.
I carry it in my genes.
Plus I think I saw a couple of days ago that somebody had posted about a forest fire in central D.R.
That is never a good sign.
It seems to me that California is suffering from some of the same woes.