Weather NOW in Puerto Plata

P

Phyllis

I'll be in POP in four days - what has the weather been like??
Thanks!

H

Henry

look at <A HREF="http://www.dominicana.com">www.dominicana.com</A>
good luck and have a nice time! Henry

G

Ginnie Bedggood

It has been very hot, sunny for about 10 days - raining only at nights. Last night we had a downpour which led to overcast skies this morning. It is now back to being sunny again (lunch time). With your impending visit though, I trust we shall be in for another week of rain!!! Forecast indicates clearer weather by the time you get here. See you soon - Grahame.

M

Milli

HEY P

ITS ME MILLI....I WAS HOPING THAT I WILL CATCH U BEFORE U GO ON VACATION. I AM IN TORONTO RIGHT NOW AND HAVE BEEN SINCE SUNDAY. I HAVE JOB INTERVIEW TOMMORROW WITH ONE OF THE CHARTER AIRLINES....SO I WONT HAVE THE CHANCE TO CALL YOU AND TALK TO U ABOUT MY TRIP:) I HAD A BLAST...THE WEATHER IS AWESOME...NO COMPLAINTS AND IT ONLY RAINED LIKE 1 OR 2 BUT FOR LIKE MIN AND THAT WAS IT.

TAKE CARE AND CANT WAIT TO ME U AND THE GIRLS...I DIDNT HAVE THE CHANCE TO MEET THE GIRLS AND I DO FEEL REALLY BAD...THE PLAYA NACO BOYS R THERE....MARIO JUNIOR IS OUT OF THE PIC FOR ME AND GOT NEW MAN;) TALK TO U LATER!

HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP AND ALREADY SAD AND WAITING TO PLAN THE NEXT TRIP FOR AUGUST:)

MILLI