Weird Happenings in Hato Mayor

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I think the UFO's were witches!!! IIRC from previous threads there's a real witch problem in the D.R.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Are you from Hayto Mayor
379609_510426939008306_2098810936_n.png

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
nah, my late granny had this penchant for solving small issues with neighbours by killing their animals.

so my guess the guy who went in for a coffee and found his horse beheaded also had a bit of toto on the side and toto's husband got a bit angry. next time it will be the guy's head.

Which head?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
LOL

It was actually this:

[video=youtube;-1hOD8yik_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1hOD8yik_I[/video]
That video was filmed a little over a month ago in Puerto Rico. Whatever it is, its likely the same thing that appeared to us in La Vega.

Maybe they were responding to the contact signals that NASA is constantly sending to outer Space from the huge dish they have in Arecibo. LOL Its suppose to be part of program in search of intelligent life in outer Space. It could also be a secret military vehicle that doesn't registers on radar, possibly from the US Military. It could had been an optical illusion or many other things. Whatever it is, its visible and looks and moves like nothing else I'm aware of.

In person those lights look much larger than in the video (or at least, they did to me), and its a constant orange light that doesn't flickers and moved at a slow by constant speed. It was seven of them that appeared one after another. There was no sound what-so-ever. The whole event lasted about 20 minutes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
chip giving ET a ride on his moto? this dude will take just about anyone!