***Welcome to the Environment Forum***

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Pib

If you're using Internet Explorer you have to go to TOOLS > OPTIONS to enable cookies before you can enjoy Robert's beneficence vis a vis the sweet pastries. Moderators only, though. And, it won't work for anyone with Diablo as part of the nick, either!

Tom (aka XR)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
you are all too funny

good to see we are in good spirits

nice to "hear"from you all

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Re: Who else but Keith? Best choice.

Pib said:
You are getting paid?! All I get is the ocassional coffee and I have to bring my own cookies.

Off to Secretar?a de Trabajo!

At least Uncle Rob makes some decent coffee

with his vacations to places like sea horse ranch, it is no surprise our payments are not arriving..lol

:confused:

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
OK Keith!!

Here's a good question for you.

I'm planning on opening a Concrete Block factory here in Manzanillo. Since such a plant will necessaril create a lot of "dust" and stuff, how do I go about having an Environmental Impact Study done so I don't violate any laws? Additionaly, any suggestions as to how I can make the plant environment more non-toxic since the concrete dust will be ever present?
As an aside, I'm going to rent property on high ground and away from the populated area.
Your comments appreciated on line or PM me/and/or email at billyadams@texasbill.com

Texas Bill

J

jaimeespinar

Jaime Espinar Mieth

Jaime, I have moved your message to its own thread, where I think it stands a better chance of receiving replies.

Best Regards,
Keith R
The Environment Forum Moderator
:glasses:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.