What City has the Best night life and women

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
You simpletons never cease to amaze me. All this guy did was ask for the happening spots and you guys jump all over him.

Not understanding why he just couldn't have been given a straight answer right off the back. Sometimes you all really suck. What's missing in your lives that you need to circle these boards like vultures seeking new prey to harass?

Now this board has probably lost another one and will forever be stuck with the same 20 posters who just post back and forth the same mindless babble.

And before I get the usual.. "Well, leave CW if you don't like it here" and the usual unoriginal insults. Save your keystrokes.

And to torontobrotha try Santo Domingo. Maybe try staying in the Colonial Zone. It's a lot of fun. GL

Smooches...Clip

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Jesus, Ricky Ricardo on Crack!

Escott said:
He asked for a young crowd in their 20's. I would have sent him to Santo Domingo if he wanted old shits like you!

Cabarete is not where I go Tony I have a place in Sosua and a condo I rent there. If I had alterior motives I would have sent him to the nicest 2 bedroom Condo in Sosua for a price so low you can't afford NOT to go to Sosua! LOL

I sent him to Cabarete for a nightlife of mostly 2o year olds and a BEACH unlike Santo Domingo which has NO BEACH and is just a hot city that bores the crap out of me. Matter of fact I have the towel heads trying to talk me into going on Tuesday and I resist!

Give me love to Lucy!

Maybe he can pretend he is a sankie and nail fat Canadian chicks.

Maybe Sosua is for you but it is too skanky for me up there.
Trust me I can afford NOT to go to Sosua. When I want beach(A rare occurance) I go to Punta Cana. When I want Resort I go to Casa de Campo. Sosua/Cabarete/PP have been off my itinerary for years. Nothing much to do there. Just a few clubs. The Beaches are much better at other places in the DR and the woman are probobly the least attractive. I guess in your case beggers can't be chosers(Sorry Dude had to get back at you for the "old shits" comment). Plus i realy don't need to see anymore fat tourists in a speedos.
You obviously do not know Santo Domingo because there are more than enough fine young ladies there to go around. I know all I would have to do is take you on a "UASD run" and you would never want to go back to the north coast again.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
What's a "UASD" run? And by the way, in my limited experience, I noticed that the women in Boca Chica seem to do more to make themselves sexy - which is why I only go for short visits. I have no will power. It's like a playground.

Hey - Afro-Canadian. This is the best place for info. You just have to pay your dues. - D

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Danny W said:
What's a "UASD" run? - D

Danny,

I can tell you but then the females on the fourm would call me all kinds of bad names like "Sexist" and "Chauvanist pig" If that was to happen then I would have to kill you and we don't want that.

I PMed you the basic idea of a UASD Run

Tony C.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I concur with TonyC

Santo Domingo is the city with great looking women and nightlife. Not as many, "let's scam the gringo" as in beach towns. You said you are black but you are still a gringo and the minute you open your mouth, they will know and you are fair game:) You could stay in Santo Domingo, have your mind blown just by watching women at el calle de conde, etc. I used to stay at Hotel Napolitano but there are less expensive places, I can't recommend a place I haven't stayed at but do an archive search if you want to find less priced lodging in Santo Domingo. You would be about 35 minutes to Boca Chica if you wanted to go to the beach and a little further from SD to Juan Dolio. My 2 cents.
dale7(Howard)

Will

Jul 22, 2003
Info on nightlife

From what I understand, Santo Domingo has the best nightlife. After all, it is the capital of DR and the most cosmopolitan city in the caribbean. I have read a few things on a website that talks about the nightlife in Santo Domingo and other hot cities. It talks about the "putas" and "non-putas", depending on what you are looking for. For me, the non.
Good luck.

www.singlemaletravel.com

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Just le t thepoor fellow be.:)) All he wants is fun, fun, fun, not mothers all over.
I would say, go to Cabarete or Sosua and you will find anything you need there:))))
Need more help with the area, drop me a line and I would help out:cool:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I wonder if the people who advocate the north coast(PP/Sosua/Cabarete) for nightlife and women have ever even spent time in the Capital.
Not even taking quality into account SD wins just in shear numbers.
Taking quality into account the north coast comes in a distance 5th. And i am being generous.

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Hey Bro,

Tony C has pretty much nailed it for you, so I won't repeat what's been said already, other than go to SD and forget the rest! The key to your success, whether it be POP (pay for play) or otherwise, will be a function of your ability to speak spanish. BTW, if your just looking for POP, you might want to check out the message board (same format as this) and travel reviews located @ worldsexguide.com.