What happened at loft?

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
Cartels starting

Young adults with money, drugs and guns.....and lets throw power in the mix....Tell me that is NOT a cartel!!
Wonder where they learned it?? It ain't over yet..WHY?? More money. more drugs and alot more power yet to come. This is a mess and probably just the beginning..anyone counting??

L

LarrySpencer

Young adults with money, drugs and guns.....and lets throw power in the mix....Tell me that is NOT a cartel!!
Wonder where they learned it?? It ain't over yet..WHY?? More money. more drugs and alot more power yet to come. This is a mess and probably just the beginning..anyone counting??

Not counting, but I see it here nearly everyday.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Here's the latest skinny on the LOFT disco case (by the way, there always seems to be new developments on all major police cases, both solved and open).

The National District DA, doctor Jos? Manuel Hern?ndez Peguero, publicly expressed today that he does not believe the Police version of the events at the popular Naco nightspot LOFT, that ocurred about two weeks ago. The District Attorney refused to elaborate on who is hiding information, and insisted that he did not believe the Police's word on the case. He postponed for a later date additional details on the case.

Fiscal Duda Versi?n PN Muerte Discoteca - El Nacional On Line