What happened Damon????

D

DR Defender

Damon,

I know how things could be in the DR and that's why sometimes my own people make me sick! And that's not to say that I don't love my people. For the most part it is the authorities that due the most damage in this area and I hope you take note of that. As you are angry about what happened to you so are those here in the U.S who were brutally abused by the police probably far beyond then what happened to you. Any how, my point here is that I hope you don't feel anger and hate for the DR as whole rather I think you should feel the anger towards those who did you wrong. When you speak about people here trying to portrait the DR as something that it is not you make it sound like what happened to you will most definitely happen to everyone else and that's not the case. Everything in the DR is not all good and ofcourse it is not all bad either. But I don't want to keep going on and on about this. What I would really like to hear is what happened to you because I think that people on this board need to be aware. And forget about Grahame telling the story for I think its your story to tell. Thanks.

D

DAMON

AGREED, IN TIME I WILL POST MY STORY, I AM NERVOUS TO DO SO AT THIS POINT IN TIME BECAUSE IT COULD IMPLICATE SOMEONE RIGHT NOW THAT WILL BE VISITING SOON. THIS I DO NOT WANT.....DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, I SAID THIS MANY TIMES, I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO GET THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM AT ALL.....MY SITUATION IS UNIQUE, AND VERY COMPLICATED WITH MIXED FEELINGS......BUT HEY, ITS SWALLOWED UP RIGHT NOW. I DONT APPRECIATE SHIT TALKERS THAT ACT LIKE THEY BEEN THROUGH THIS.....SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE FOR ANY IDIOTS THAT NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE....I DISLIKE FRAUDS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.....MY LIFE WAS SAVED BECAUSE I AM STREET EDUCATED....ANYHOW, AFTER WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO ME, THE BOTTOM LINE IS I HAVE A PASSION FOR THE ISLAND, I LOVE THE LIFESTYLE, AND THE HIDDEN OPPORTUNITIES THAT CAN BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, AND THE SMILES OF DOMINCAN PEOPLE. I DO NOT TAKE MY REVENGE OUT ON THE ISLAND AS A WHOLE. DAMN ITS ONLY A FEW COPS, ONE JUDGE, A CANADIAN THAT THINKS HE'S A LOCAL, A JEALOUS DOMINICAN, AND THE POWER OF BRIBARY. OK? IT HAPPENS IN MIDDLE CLASS TOO SO I DONT SWEAT IT. I WAS ONLY UPSET AT PEOPLE THAT ACTED LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN, AND THEY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY RELEASE WHEN THATS TOTAL BULL SHIT. YA YOU GRAHAM. IT TELLS ME A LOT WHEN YOU TRY TO EARN CREDENTIALS FROM A POSTING. WAY TO BE BUDDY MAKE THAT PESO! DONE.....DAMON

P

Patrick

you are the idiot

hey man , if you dont have others words to use than SHIT, please go to other board. by the way, WHY DO YOU WRITE WITH CAPS LETTERS? just idiots do that.

D

DAMON

Re: you are the idiot

YES IM AN IDIOT FOR USING CAPS AND SAYING SHIT YOU DAMN DUMMY FIND A NEW HOBBY....SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT GOOD DOMINICAN COFFEE, HAVE LOOK CHAMPION!